This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone remember Eternal Champions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone remember Eternal Champions?

User Info: mrhappyguy12345

mrhappyguy12345
4 years ago#1
It was actually more violent than MK, and had a darker, more twisted feel to it. With the resurgence of fighting games in the last few years, I think it would be great to see this game brought back from the dead.
I love video games : )

User Info: TheBlueStig

TheBlueStig
4 years ago#2
First Genesis game to really need the 6 button controller, if you didn't have one it made the game extremely difficult.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin

User Info: shubon1

shubon1
4 years ago#3
mrhappyguy12345 posted...
It was actually more violent than MK, and had a darker, more twisted feel to it. With the resurgence of fighting games in the last few years, I think it would be great to see this game brought back from the dead.

Peasants will be peasants.

User Info: WiiLover94

WiiLover94
4 years ago#4
It's funny that you mention Eternal Champins because I was just looking it up yesterday.
"He never saw Molly again."
XBL GT: Hellcamino420 - I'm slightly jaded after Borderlands 2.

mrhappyguy12345
4 years ago#5
shubon1 posted...
mrhappyguy12345 posted...

Nachos will be delicious.

you're damn right!

User Info: kungfucolin

kungfucolin
4 years ago#6
That was a truly dreadful game.
Latest Video: Kungfu Arcade #3 Aliens vs Predator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFt9c7CjhnM

User Info: superwesker

superwesker
4 years ago#7
Challenge from the dark side on sega cd was more violent not the genesis one
"Japan is also a country where you can buy period blood stained/poop stained panties in vending machines"-zidane15.....GT: crazydaygo

mrhappyguy12345
4 years ago#8
WiiLover94 posted...
It's funny that you mention Eternal Champins because I was just looking it up yesterday.

I love the idea of taking dead "champions" from a bunch of eras and having them fight it out. It was also a morbid treat that beating the game with each character showed you how they died.

Then you have the gory as hell finishers to top it off. Man, I wish this game would get a revival.

mrhappyguy12345
4 years ago#9
kungfucolin posted...
That was a truly dreadful game.

As far as fighting mechanics, yea. But it was ok for the time. The premise it what's truly awesome about it.

User Info: kungfucolin

kungfucolin
4 years ago#10
If we're talking about 16-bit fighting games that need a reboot - there's none that need it more than WeaponLord.
Latest Video: Kungfu Arcade #3 Aliens vs Predator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFt9c7CjhnM
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone remember Eternal Champions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived