This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Assassinations in video games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Assassinations in video games

User Info: schmittycent2

schmittycent2
4 years ago#1
I never understood the concept. I was in a clan for red dead and people always talked about assassinating other players in the game, I just don't get how it's any different than shooting them in any other way.
Xbox GT schmittycent

User Info: KID VID

KID VID
4 years ago#2
Style points.
Xbox Live Gamertag: KIDD VIDD

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#3
Do you really not understand the concept of assassination?
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

User Info: Res5

Res5
4 years ago#4
An assassination implies that one has a TARGET, not just to shoot whoever comes into view but to go after this particular person.
My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
Most people think they are the odd one out but never truly are. I am that one who actually is. :D

schmittycent2
4 years ago#5
I understand what it is but i dont understand is why do people honestly believe it matters within a video game. I see in real life the implications but not in video game form.
Xbox GT schmittycent

User Info: Res5

Res5
4 years ago#6
Why not? It would be something different to do or perhaps to hone your skills by focusing on a player with specific skills to overcome like someone who excels at knife kills and learning how to avoid those.
My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
Most people think they are the odd one out but never truly are. I am that one who actually is. :D

schmittycent2
4 years ago#7
I dont think you understand what im getting at, people will shoot someone in the game than send a message to everyone saying he assassinated so and so. I talked to these people and they act as if they did it in real life its crazy.
Xbox GT schmittycent

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
4 years ago#8
This sounds like some dumb type of lingo that has evolved out of the wilds of RDR online.
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Assassinations in video games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived