This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I bought Dark Souls four months ago and...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I bought Dark Souls four months ago and...

User Info: psycho42069

psycho42069
4 years ago#1
...it has never been out of the box. I saw it on sale for $14 when I was trying to decide on Dishonored or Assassins Creed III. Never got either one of those either BTW. Am I a bad person?
GT: psycho42069
Disclaimer: Everything posted by this account is pure fiction, and the ramblings of a maniac. NORF!!!

User Info: Lythiris

Lythiris
4 years ago#2
only if you never play it
"I figured maybe a bullet in the back. Or a knife in the back. Maybe hit by a train."
"In the back?" "In the back, yeah."

User Info: Travarkoth

Travarkoth
4 years ago#3
Why haven't you played it yet?
"Please stop being human. "
--- 343 Guilty Spark ---

User Info: Dark_Spiret

Dark_Spiret
4 years ago#4
yes, yes you are.

User Info: SoincMetal

SoincMetal
4 years ago#5
Don't worry I bought Bayonetta for $10 new black friday aint played it yet. Still sealed, same with my Soul Calibur 5 Collectors Edition for $25 that i've had for a while now.
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892

User Info: psycho42069

psycho42069
4 years ago#6
Travarkoth posted...
Why haven't you played it yet?

Got caught up with Mass Effect 3 and Mark of the Ninja, then got the rest of the DLC for Fallout NV and started it back up. Just got finished with Dead Space 3 and thought..."I've never even opened THAT game." I still think it's funny how I went to the store trying to decide between 2 games, bought something else, and have never played any of them. SMH...
GT: psycho42069
Disclaimer: Everything posted by this account is pure fiction, and the ramblings of a maniac. NORF!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I bought Dark Souls four months ago and...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived