This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need A 3 day Arcade Game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Need A 3 day Arcade Game

User Info: Blade_Of_Ice

Blade_Of_Ice
4 years ago#1
Crysis 3 comes out on tues but i have 3 days to kill before then, i've been burning through my gaming backlog since november still have far cry 3, dishonored and a couple RPGs that i know will take more than 3 days to complete. Are there any arcade games you'd recommend that would take that amount of time to complete.

went from 23 games to 5 and this little time gap is killin me, thank god after crysis 3 and bioshock infinite theres nothin comin out i care about, finally get caught up.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#2
Dust: An Elysian Tale.
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

Blade_Of_Ice
4 years ago#3
SunDevil77 posted...
Dust: An Elysian Tale.

played it, loved it. guess i shouldve listed what i already got on my system

Bastion
Castle Crashers
Might and Magic
Dungeon Fighter
Dust
Fez
Limbo
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Mark of the Ninja
Minecraft
Outland
Peggle
Plant v Zombie
Scott Pilgrem
Shadow Complex
Skullgirls
Sonic Adventure 1 + 2
Spelunky
Walking Dead
Torchlight

User Info: fiasco86

fiasco86
4 years ago#4
I'm not sure how long it takes to beat, but I've heard nothing but good things about Braid.
Halo 1 LAN vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjWnJU2EKY

User Info: psycho42069

psycho42069
4 years ago#5
After seeing your list I would say get trials evolution. Or even trials hd. They will definately fill up the next 3 days and also are wonderful for those times when you only have 10 minutes to kill and want to play something fun and challenging.
GT: psycho42069
Disclaimer: Everything posted by this account is pure fiction, and the ramblings of a maniac. NORF!!!

Blade_Of_Ice
4 years ago#6
psycho42069 posted...
After seeing your list I would say get trials evolution. Or even trials hd. They will definately fill up the next 3 days and also are wonderful for those times when you only have 10 minutes to kill and want to play something fun and challenging.

i tried the demo for both a while back, and didnt really enjoy it

User Info: d3z1i0b

d3z1i0b
4 years ago#7
Buy Magic 2013, all the dlc, and unlock every single card.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#8
Get the trials for N+ (its on sale this week) and Geometry Wars 2. Great games.
Maybee Super Meat Boy. Good game, very hard.
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
4 years ago#9
Blade_Of_Ice posted...
Are there any arcade games you'd recommend that would take that amount of time to complete.

ilomilo-you can probably finish the story mode, i highly doubt you'll finish all of the puzzles though.

bang, bang racer-pretty easy campaign, the challenge and replay is in the leaderboards

i have no loyalty for either xbox or 360, im a casual gamer and dont find it a insult.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Need A 3 day Arcade Game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived