This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What ever happend to Ryse: Codename Kingdoms

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What ever happend to Ryse: Codename Kingdoms

User Info: Mrluzo

Mrluzo
4 years ago#1
Something made me think of it tonight, probably reading about the Witcher 3. Just looked it up on Wiki and youtube. Last news I can find on it is June 2012, but I do not really know a lot more about it, apart from the fact it was originally a Kinect game, but, could be developed into a "better with Kinect "game...by makers Crytek and an it was a 360 exclusive.

There was a lot of excitement when it was announced in 2011 at E3, seems weird that nothing has really followed since. Maybe, it will be developed into a 360 game that does not require Kinect.

Could it be the an exclusive for the next Xbox?...If they have tampered and gone back to basics to play as a controller based game, would be a good start as a launch title...

User Info: LIEKmudkiepz

LIEKmudkiepz
4 years ago#2
Hahaha. I just realized that I completely forgot about that game. My guess is that microsoft quietly cancelled it. After all, they dont seem to care about exclusives anymore

User Info: tremble1476

tremble1476
4 years ago#3
I hope this comes to the next xbox
Xbox Live Gamertag: Banandon
Last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/banandon/

User Info: jetlian

jetlian
4 years ago#4
they asked crytek last week. its still being made probably was moved to 720 tho
your the bro that i have chosen! cuz your the splode beneath my splosion
splosion maaaann
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What ever happend to Ryse: Codename Kingdoms

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived