This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, I need a new ringtone. Video Game-related. Suggestions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So, I need a new ringtone. Video Game-related. Suggestions?

User Info: TheRob

TheRob
4 years ago#11
I use the theme of the first level in DOOM, PC version. Nothing says awesome like midi-rock.
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|

User Info: Silent Sniper IV

Silent Sniper IV
4 years ago#12
I used metal gear solid codec ring for awhile. Other than that nothing that I really would want to use. My cells been on silent for like 3 years now anyway. Have the splinter cell goggle one handy? I might use that for texts.
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned

User Info: chizzaroid

chizzaroid
4 years ago#13
Silent Sniper IV posted...
I used metal gear solid codec ring for awhile. Other than that nothing that I really would want to use. My cells been on silent for like 3 years now anyway. Have the splinter cell goggle one handy? I might use that for texts.

I download all mine from Zedge on Android
GT: Chizzatron

User Info: TheBlueStig

TheBlueStig
4 years ago#14
I set different ringtones for different people calling me, music from Quake 2, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, and other non-gaming stuff too.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin

User Info: Travarkoth

Travarkoth
4 years ago#15
I set different ringtones for different people calling me, music from Quake 2, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, and other non-gaming stuff too.

I never took the time to do this before, always played common but eventually I'll set friends/family up with themes that remind me of them.
What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause? To use their own knowledge against them?
--Bastila Shan

User Info: HeliosAscension

HeliosAscension
4 years ago#16
I have the Zelda chest noise for notifications or claptrap saying " follow the soothing sound of my voice" and the toe jam & earl theme for my ring tone.
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.

User Info: nintendo3000

nintendo3000
4 years ago#17
My ringtone is the Skyrim theme lol so awesome.
Karma hit 666 at 9/5/11
Fluttershy is BEST PONY!!!

User Info: Travarkoth

Travarkoth
4 years ago#18
My ringtone is the Skyrim theme lol so awesome.

This is my mine as well. Always seems like something majestic is happening when it goes off.

From: HeliosAscension | Posted: 2/17/2013 9:24:27 PM | #016
I have the Zelda chest noise for notifications or claptrap saying " follow the soothing sound of my voice" and the toe jam & earl theme for my ring tone.

Haha, might try a claptrap one next if I can find one.
What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause? To use their own knowledge against them?
--Bastila Shan

User Info: TheBlueStig

TheBlueStig
4 years ago#19
Travarkoth posted...

I never took the time to do this before, always played common but eventually I'll set friends/family up with themes that remind me of them.

On my phone it's easy because I can use any MP3 file on the memory stick, I don't have to pay for ringtones.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 years ago#20
I have Cole's rap from the end of Gears and the L4D saferoom music.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So, I need a new ringtone. Video Game-related. Suggestions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived