This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your gaming life???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your gaming life???

User Info: TrueFinale

TrueFinale
4 years ago#1
I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad that I'm starting to lose interest in gaming, now that I've experienced near a month of very active social life. A lot of games that I use to play or be into just feel like a bore...I still game though but only play the games I really enjoy a lot, any game short of outstanding when I play it or constantly annoying small flaws I just don't put with any more.

Is there anybody here in the same boat or had came across this kind of mentality change?
My playmate #1 of 2: Stormena, multitasking skill P55 4GB RAM, Beauty HIS Radeon 7870 IceQ 2GB, Fitness Corsair 800W. Physique CM Storm Scout.
GT: XTrueFinale

User Info: GGearX

GGearX
4 years ago#2
Does this happen even If you are playing good games?
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........

User Info: Limp_sugar

Limp_sugar
4 years ago#3
If you're letting the small stuff ruin you're experience I say walk away for a while. No game is perfect even if it gets a 10. It's important to have some balance in life.
Support your developer. Buy new.

User Info: GGearX

GGearX
4 years ago#4
Limp_sugar posted...
If you're letting the small stuff ruin you're experience I say walk away for a while. No game is perfect even if it gets a 10. It's important to have some balance in life.

You sure about that? I've never felt the way TC felt and I've spent weeks playing games 6-9 hours a day. I'm guessing it's the types of games being played that's the problem. Play bad games = get bad experiences with games that turn you off for a while.
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........

User Info: Res5

Res5
4 years ago#5
I find my social life and career gets in the way of my gaming time. I don't regret what I do for a living but at the same time I've never bonded with anything as much as I have gaming. A lot of people seem to be having a falling out with gaming but I find myself appreciating gaming more than ever.
My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
Most people think they are the odd one out but never truly are. I am that one who actually is. :D
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your gaming life???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived