This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GOD ultimate sale question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. GOD ultimate sale question

User Info: chaz15425_basic

chaz15425_basic
4 years ago#1
How do I access the sale on the dashboard? I clicked ultimate game sale but it only takes me to the Halo deals.

User Info: AbstraktProfSC2

AbstraktProfSC2
4 years ago#2
you just go to the games normally
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/Abstrakt1/fullnxe/card.png http://i.imgur.com/IpQzE.png

User Info: chaz15425_basic

chaz15425_basic
4 years ago#3
ahh ok, I would think they would advertise the sale on the dashboard.

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
4 years ago#4
It's probably still messed up, they're working on it. The sales ares supposed to be where the Halo ones are on the Dashboard, just give them time
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428

User Info: Super Creatures

Super Creatures
4 years ago#5
This morning, it had Page 2 and Page 3 (the all week deals) listed, now it just has Page 1 (the Halo deals) listed, so it is probably just a hick up, just like how the week long deals had messed up prices if you tried to use MSP to pay for them.
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.

User Info: jsplisim

jsplisim
4 years ago#6
Q: Anyone know if Halo Wars comes with the DLC?
What it is big momma? My momma didnt raise no dummies, I dug her rap!

User Info: JenniferTate

JenniferTate
4 years ago#7
You can find it under Games tab, and then it's one of the highlighted squares on that page.
"Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer." - Scott Stratten

User Info: knives out

knives out
4 years ago#8
how hard is it for ms to make a working dash? every week something is screwy and prices always seem to be higher that advertised. they probably have like 1 intern working on it.
Remember.... violence is NEVER the answer. Sometimes, though, it's the question... and the answer is "Yes".

User Info: MestizoFreak

MestizoFreak
4 years ago#9
Go to Games, Browse Games, Deal of the Week. It should have a picture of a Halo Spartan with text that says "Up to 85% off". There's 3 pages.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. GOD ultimate sale question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived