This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

well xbox tech support just had me delete all my save files to fix my account.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. well xbox tech support just had me delete all my save files to fix my account.

User Info: XT3M3

XT3M3
3 years ago#1
no lie im pretty bummed now. cause now this is multiple games i need to replay again (GTAs, RDR, FC3, NBA etc) and i believe my GOW online rank.

is there any way i can get back my saves or no. : (

this sucks man <_<
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Teams/Divsion standing Nets: 33-24 2nd place| Yankees OFF| Giants OFF| Islanders 6-9-1 5th Place

User Info: oasisbeyond

oasisbeyond
3 years ago#2
no

User Info: GGearX

GGearX
3 years ago#3
I'm guessing you never had your saves backed up in the big fluffy cloud?
Fluffy cloud is fluffy and has all of my saves. I
renamed my cloud " fluffles"
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy *blushes *.......

User Info: BansDontWork

BansDontWork
3 years ago#4
Delete Profile Only
Delete Profile and Items

CHOOSE ONE, AND CHOOSE WISELY!
I feast on that control method you call Karma.

User Info: Sheepinator

Sheepinator
3 years ago#5
Wouldn't have happened on PSN. That system is awesome. Much more reliable, many more exclusives. Lesson learned, right?
My mad face and my happy face are the same.

XT3M3
3 years ago#6
BansDontWork posted...
Delete Profile Only
Delete Profile and Items

CHOOSE ONE, AND CHOOSE WISELY!

i asked him which one and he said items. i was like are you sure he said yes <_<
Teams/Divsion standing Nets: 33-24 2nd place| Yankees OFF| Giants OFF| Islanders 6-9-1 5th Place

User Info: RedFive3

RedFive3
3 years ago#7
Wouldn't have happened on PSN. That system is awesome. Much more reliable, many more exclusives. Lesson learned, right?

Not really. Oh, and PSN got hacked! Glad I sold mine before that happened, lololololol.
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.

XT3M3
3 years ago#8
im looking thru my flash drives and i see that i had some recent saves on one of them so im less bummed out now.

but i still lost some of my 2k13 stuff <_<.

User Info: Sheepinator

Sheepinator
3 years ago#9
I assumed TC was trolling because who doesn't back their stuff up at a time like that? Your 360 may have flash memory, or use a USB, or use the cloud. MP games will probably store your info on their servers under your gamertag.
My mad face and my happy face are the same.

XT3M3
3 years ago#10
Sheepinator posted...
I assumed TC was trolling because who doesn't back their stuff up at a time like that? Your 360 may have flash memory, or use a USB, or use the cloud. MP games will probably store your info on their servers under your gamertag.

yea ima start using the cloud now. ima replay FC3.
and transfers my RDR/GTA files to the cloud. as for NBA im trying to see if i can get it back from the online servers. i doubt it but ehhh. its going to suck to have to replay it but this time i just do key games only
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. well xbox tech support just had me delete all my save files to fix my account.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived