This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I honestly don't think Aliens Colonial Marines is as bad as it's made out to be

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I honestly don't think Aliens Colonial Marines is as bad as it's made out to be

User Info: MilkinNipple

MilkinNipple
4 years ago#1
I'm having a lot of fun with the game. I find it a pretty acceptable game with a very nice Aliens atmosphere.

Anyone else quite enjoying the game?

User Info: onilink75

onilink75
4 years ago#2
I am enjoying it. I do understand why people are acting the way they are though. Odd, people don't like to be lied too.
GT: ClamDestroyer

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#3
It's definitely going down as one of my guilty pleasures.

Co op can make even the worst games very enjoyable.
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

User Info: MilkinNipple

MilkinNipple
4 years ago#4
I'll admit that the writing for the game is pretty terrible though.

User Info: moogie101

moogie101
4 years ago#5
But even when defending the game the best you can say is "pretty acceptable", hardly a glowing review is it?

The reason a lot of people came down on the game is that several features heavilly mentioned in previews are missing & the game just seems to have been rushed to hit a release date. Several interviews since seem to indicate that was exactly the case.

User Info: masterlou

masterlou
4 years ago#6
its been pretty fun for me as well
" the discovery channel has monkeys and our vcr has gone wonkey" .. anya:: GT:alieneraser

User Info: shawnmck

shawnmck
4 years ago#7
Some people liked Duke Nukem Forever too, and didn't think it was anywhere near as bad as all the Reviews and majority of gamers did.
Doesn't make the game worth $60 bucks.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 years ago#8
Confusing "Game I enjoy" for "Good game".
The opposite is just as common.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln

User Info: Auron772

Auron772
4 years ago#9
Dragon Nexus posted...
Confusing "Game I enjoy" for "Good game".
The opposite is just as common.

Pretty much this. I don't like Half-Life but I recognize what makes it a good game. Likewise, I enjoy the Dynasty Warriors series and recognize the many faults that make it out to be a bad game.
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I honestly don't think Aliens Colonial Marines is as bad as it's made out to be

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived