This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Resources for region 2/PAL gaming?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Resources for region 2/PAL gaming?

User Info: toasteroversold

toasteroversold
4 years ago#1
Help, please... I'm moving from the US to the UK and trying to figure out how much of my console collection I might need to (sigh) get rid of.

I'm mostly on the 360, so I'm trying my luck here. There's info here on what I need to keep my US 360 overseas, but has anybody seen a gfaqs for ex-pats, with easy to find info on what is and isn't region-free, etc? I'm checking the boards for various consoles (all NTSC) but the info is scattered all over and inconsistent.

Or can anybody answer the question: if I get a tv/monitor that does NTSC and make sure to convert voltage when needed, should I be good to use everything (and keep chipping through the multigeneration backlog)?

Finally, any Brits here who know of a good game shop in or around London? Like, mom and pop, old consoles and accessories, familiar with importing?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Resources for region 2/PAL gaming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived