This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what do u think the new xbox will have

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. what do u think the new xbox will have

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
4 years ago#1
I have been a ps3 person since launch but now that I got a new computer with windows 8 im think this holiday season to get xbox over ps4

do u think the games will be good and its worth getting over ps4 I am kind of thinking so because I like windows 8. I hope the new xbox has windows stuff in it. I see it has some stuff on my new computer.

im excited its going to come out this holiday season

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
4 years ago#2
if ps4 is a powerhouse and 720 is forced kenect

ill go with ps4
Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, mannn

User Info: PStrife

PStrife
4 years ago#3
I don't know, who will have more BS digital locks to delay you from playing your game? DRM on consoles is like the worst thing ever.

User Info: jamtoast44

jamtoast44
4 years ago#4
shads3055 posted...
I have been a ps3 person since launch but now that I got a new computer with windows 8 im think this holiday season to get xbox over ps4

do u think the games will be good and its worth getting over ps4 I am kind of thinking so because I like windows 8. I hope the new xbox has windows stuff in it. I see it has some stuff on my new computer.

im excited its going to come out this holiday season

No official date.....and Xbox is seperate from pc gaming
xbox- xJamToastx
psn-flashthebloody

User Info: CyricsServant

CyricsServant
4 years ago#5
shads3055 posted...
do u think the games will be good and its worth getting over ps4

I think the games will be good, yeah, but that the PS4 will ultimately get the better exclusives. I actually think MS is going to be less ambitious about getting worthwhile exclusives next gen, focusing more on timed exclusivity, but I could be wrong.

I am kind of thinking so because I like windows 8.

I'm interested to see what they do with it. So long as MS doesn't block new games or change the controller too much (besides the d-pad), I should be happy. Built in Kinect would be a negative though.

shads3055
4 years ago#6
motion gaming is only for kids and dumb games so I don't see that part of xbox being an issues games will still have a controller.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#7
No one likes you, shads.
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson

shads3055
4 years ago#8
No one likes u either
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. what do u think the new xbox will have

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived