This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Max Pyane 3 worth it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Max Pyane 3 worth it?

User Info: JenniferTate

JenniferTate
4 years ago#21
Arucard05 posted...
Then again, I like different directors handling similar material, and I like when comic books mix up creative teams to get a totally different take on something.

Agreed.

Just keep Rob Liefeld far away is all I ask.

Hey, his Hawk and Dove reboot was kinda cool.

No, I haven't forgotten my tale I owe you.
"Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer." - Scott Stratten

User Info: JKSonic

JKSonic
4 years ago#22
To me it felt like a GTA IV mod of Max Payne and no, no I did not enjoy it at all.
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir) https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)

User Info: Rome218

Rome218
4 years ago#23
It's so good I bought it twice. I got it on Games on Demand now. :P I sometimes do not like going through my discs of games I want to play, I want to be able to play it at any time without getting up.

Also no more disc swapping.
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES

User Info: Auron772

Auron772
4 years ago#24
Get it, it's an amazing game! Many may not agree with me but I thought it was better than the first two by far.
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren

User Info: Arucard05

Arucard05
4 years ago#25
No, I haven't forgotten my tale I owe you.

Rockin'.
I'm not a fan of old women that are scared of their pot going cold but I still loved Deadly Premonition - HeLeeham

User Info: weAREtheB0RG

weAREtheB0RG
4 years ago#26
I love me some Max Pyane.

User Info: Madness2012

Madness2012
4 years ago#27
Yes it is....

User Info: natevines

natevines
4 years ago#28
Best TPS mechanics evarrrrrrrr
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Max Pyane 3 worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived