This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I buy the same game but +few characters again? (SF:AE) XBL sale?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Should I buy the same game but +few characters again? (SF:AE) XBL sale?
I already bought Street Fighter IV for PS3 when it first came out. Super SF IV, I downloaded in XBox Live with 10 more characters added. But now, SFIV: Arcade Edition is on sale for $10. Are 4 more characters & a few changes (what changes/new features?) worth it or save my $ for a different fighter instead?

I already bought RE: Code Veronica X, Rayman RR, Virtua Fighter V, Bioshock, The Darkness, Fallout 3, King of Fighters XIII, & El Shaddai: AotM. Amazing prices!

Are any of these games worth their cheap $5 prices? Tomb Raider Legend, Kate & Lynch Dead Men, TC's Rainbow Six Vegas, Might & Magic Elements.
Wii U NNID: LegendaryHeroR. 3DS FC: 0731-5087-7070.
Xbox Live & PSN: EliteGamerRyan.
(message deleted)
LegendaryHeroReborn 4 years ago#3
bump

User Info: SaintSeiyaX

SaintSeiyaX
4 years ago#4
SFIV: AE is the definitely version, IMO. They fixed some of the unbalanced characters that plagued the other versions of SFIV. For $10, I'd get it.
#1 N.Y. Knicks Fan - X360: P 1 L L zZz ; PSN: ExodusIllusion - http://killakadafi.dvdaf.com/owned
LegendaryHeroReborn 4 years ago#5
I think you meant definitive version. I don't mind if certain characters are strong or unbalanced, I care about does it have more story mode endings, more modes/moves to warrant the purchase of the same game (instead of them just putting a free update)? Do you have a link to the character balancing from SSFIV to SF:AE? I can't find it, just the patch update.

Should I sell the very first Tomb Raider which has blocky graphics & I have a big backlog, then buy Tomb Raider Legend & is it worth it?
LegendaryHeroReborn 4 years ago#6
bump

User Info: GraviosDestroyR

GraviosDestroyR
4 years ago#7
LegendaryHeroReborn posted...
I think you meant definitive version. I don't mind if certain characters are strong or unbalanced, I care about does it have more story mode endings, more modes/moves

If that's how you feel then I think you'd be better off just getting a new fighter, AE is all about adding in a bit of new content with major balancing tweaks
GT: Men At Wok

User Info: Gobey6

Gobey6
4 years ago#8
I thought about grabbing SFAE too... But I donno if I really care about 4 more characters enough to buy it...

I'll tell you fallout 3 for $5 is the absolute most ridiculous bang for your buck you'll ever get
"You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback." --- Gamertag: Gobey6
LegendaryHeroReborn 4 years ago#9
Yes, I just got Fallout 3 and for some strange reason, I already got 2 DLC packs in my hard drive without buying. My cousin said he didn't buy it but for some reason, it's put in free in my hard drive.

User Info: JoboHotep

JoboHotep
4 years ago#10
LegendaryHeroReborn posted...
Are any of these games worth their cheap $5 prices? Tomb Raider Legend, Kate & Lynch Dead Men, TC's Rainbow Six Vegas, Might & Magic Elements.

The only one of those I can comment on is Rainbow Six: Vegas. -

Yes! <totally> worth $5. The single player campaign is fun, but the co-op T-Hunt maps are <awesome> and add tons of game time. There are also two decent free map packs for it.
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh, I'll meet ya on the next one..And don't be late- Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Should I buy the same game but +few characters again? (SF:AE) XBL sale?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived