This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If the Next Xbox uses a different architecture that makes Xbox 360 BC impossible

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If the Next Xbox uses a different architecture that makes Xbox 360 BC impossible

User Info: Solnot

Solnot
4 years ago#1
If the Next Xbox uses a different architecture that makes Xbox 360 backwards compatibility impossible, would you still buy the system? - Results (30 votes)
Yes
70% (21 votes)
No
30% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
How much of a deal breaker is having (or not having) backwards compatibility for Xbox 360 game discs on the Next Xbox?

User Info: homestyles

homestyles
4 years ago#2
**sigh**

User Info: mark_98

mark_98
4 years ago#3
wont we still have 360's so why play a BC potentially glitched game?
it has been porevn taht as lnog as the frist and lsat ltetres are crorcet, yuor barin has the pwoer to rcegnoize the wrods. Eagles, Raptors, Leafs

User Info: Reel_Big_Mike

Reel_Big_Mike
4 years ago#4
Couldn't possibly be any less of a deal breaker. If I want to play 360 games, I'll play them on my 360.

User Info: BeastLeeAdams

BeastLeeAdams
4 years ago#5
I'll go PS4.
I think everyone in the gaming world weather you are a Nintendrone, Sony Pony, Xbot or part of the Master Race can agree that Pachter should be fired.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If the Next Xbox uses a different architecture that makes Xbox 360 BC impossible

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived