This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever gotten a bonus in one of your games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Have you ever gotten a bonus in one of your games?

User Info: oasisbeyond

oasisbeyond
4 years ago#1
I once bought Tomb Raider Anniversary on ps2... To my delight, there was 2 copies of the same game inside... That's the day I knew Lara Loved me.

How about you guys? ever get 2 games in one new case? Or no cd's inside? Something else extra or missing?

User Info: Travarkoth

Travarkoth
4 years ago#2
That's never happened to me, but I have opened a case to find the plastic piece that holds the case was cracked. Funny thing was, I bought it again and it was cracked again.

It was Age of Empires II, timeless and all-time favorite RTS title.
What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause? To use their own knowledge against them?
--Bastila Shan

oasisbeyond
4 years ago#3
^ lol poor you.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#4
Back in the N64 days I had to order Indiana Jones and The Infernal Machine off the internet 'cause it was hard to find.

I got 2 copies in the mail, and sold one for $70. 'twas a good day.
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
4 years ago#5
I bought Dragon Age Origins Ultimate as a gift for a friend once, but when I got home there was only the DLC disk inside. I went back and got another one and then gave my friend the gift. About a month after I was cleaning my car and found the 1st of dragon Age had fallen under one of the seats. I'd have returned it, but the store I got it from was a 6 hour drive away.

So I have a free version of the game but without the case, and thus I've never played it. I swear I have OCD because I don't like using things without the case. Probably why I've never pirated anything.
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/

oasisbeyond
4 years ago#6
lol It's a game though, you don't need the case! OCD indeed.

User Info: gudaman

gudaman
4 years ago#7
656stooge posted...
I bought Dragon Age Origins Ultimate as a gift for a friend once, but when I got home there was only the DLC disk inside. I went back and got another one and then gave my friend the gift. About a month after I was cleaning my car and found the 1st of dragon Age had fallen under one of the seats. I'd have returned it, but the store I got it from was a 6 hour drive away.

So I have a free version of the game but without the case, and thus I've never played it. I swear I have OCD because I don't like using things without the case. Probably why I've never pirated anything.

http://shop.bresoftware.com/

Take a gander over there, they might have the case you're looking for!
gt: gudaman / PSN: OvaryPuncher9000
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.

User Info: devlkore

devlkore
4 years ago#8
I pre-ordered KOF13 which was meant to come with the soundtrack as a pre-order bonus. Between me pre-ordering and release things happened and I was unable to buy more games. The site I usually pre-order through doesn't just take the money, they send a text asking for confirmation before they send out the stuff so I left the pre-order active and just ignored the text when I got it.

They sent me the soundtrack anyway, even though I didn't get the game :D
Gamertag: Mad Mistress
[AH3:Weiss(kinda, I'm still new)] [BBCS:Robo-Friends] [MVC3:Hulk/Akuma/Sentinel] [WFC:Scout/Scientist] [SF4:LOL]

User Info: Big Fan

Big Fan
4 years ago#9
Back on the PSone I ordered RPG Maker from EBgames.com and they sent me two copies
GT: Code XxX
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/recitedsilence

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
4 years ago#10
I bought a used copy of Left 4 Dead 2 off of Amazon and when I got the package there was a copy of Black Ops inside the L4D2 case, Amazon let me keep the game and refunded me my money to order another copy of L4D2.

Best thing I could think of
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Have you ever gotten a bonus in one of your games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived