This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If I haven't played any Assasins Creed games, which one should I start with?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If I haven't played any Assasins Creed games, which one should I start with?

User Info: oJoRdAn23o

oJoRdAn23o
4 years ago#1
I was thinking revelations? If I did would I miss out on a lot of the story?
Playing- Halo 4, ME3, NBA 2k13, Gears of War 3, BO2

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#2
Uh, yeah. You'd miss about all the story and the best game (2). Start with 1. They're all worth playing.
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson

User Info: Akiba69

Akiba69
4 years ago#3
2, avoid all the others.

User Info: Perfect Light

Perfect Light
4 years ago#4
Starting with the weakest in the series? No way. Read a synopsis on 1, start with 2 and move on from there, skip Revelations.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds

User Info: Vertania

Vertania
4 years ago#5
Rush through AC1 for the story and ignore all the side quests. It will make you appreciate the improvements of ACII a lot more. Besides, you'll really be missing out on the plot if you skip the first game.
I hate my username.

User Info: Lerdothought

Lerdothought
4 years ago#6
skip the first, but watch youtube videos to see how it begins and ends, then get AC 2 and AC brotherhood, if you can get cheap, get Revelations, otherwise watch Revelations videos to see how Enzio's Trilogy ends, don't bother with AC3

User Info: flowaz

flowaz
4 years ago#7
AC2 is the best IMO, it's one of my favourite games. Brotherhood was good too and is definitely worth a play through. Revelations sucked, I couldn't even finish it. I still haven't played ACIII yet!

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
4 years ago#8
Perfect Light posted...
Starting with the weakest in the series? No way. Read a synopsis on 1, start with 2 and move on from there, skip Revelations.

Agreed. Play 2 and then Brotherhood. If you're ready for more move onto AC3 and skip Rev.
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson

User Info: IvanKozlov

IvanKozlov
4 years ago#9
Lerdothought posted...
skip the first, but watch youtube videos to see how it begins and ends, then get AC 2 and AC brotherhood, if you can get cheap, get Revelations, otherwise watch Revelations videos to see how Enzio's Trilogy ends, don't bother with AC3

AC3 is quite good.
A Lannister always pays his debts.

User Info: SwtorN00b

SwtorN00b
4 years ago#10
IvanKozlov posted...
Lerdothought posted...

AC3 is quite good.

Yeah a glitch fest of a game with a monotone borderline unlikable protagonist is awesome :)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If I haven't played any Assasins Creed games, which one should I start with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived