This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wish list for the new console

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Wish list for the new console

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
4 years ago#11
1. Really hoping for Retail backwards compatibility. I'm not holding my breath though. So far thats the major want/wish/need/concern I have.

2. Otherwise, a strong launch library would be nice. Preferably with multiple new IPs, but again, I'm not expecting it.

3. I guess the other things would be reasonable pricing, and generous HDD space.
I only go to Solstheim to get things done. Manly things. Like ripping Netches apart with my bare hands, or pummeling snide Dark Elves into Flin.
Hail HYDRA!

User Info: Banana_Mana

Banana_Mana
4 years ago#12
KotOR III.

Jade Emprie 2.
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?

User Info: x_Alpha_x

x_Alpha_x
4 years ago#13
CaIiber345 posted...
1. Really hoping for Retail backwards compatibility. I'm not holding my breath though. So far thats the major want/wish/need/concern I have.

2. Otherwise, a strong launch library would be nice. Preferably with multiple new IPs, but again, I'm not expecting it.

3. I guess the other things would be reasonable pricing, and generous HDD space.

yeah those are like the 3 major things for majority of people. I'm thinking if the price isnt exactly reasonable at launch to wait a few months so let the library develop a bit

User Info: Akiba69

Akiba69
4 years ago#14
Banana_Mana posted...
KotOR III.

Jade Emprie 2.

Bioware would just mess it up.

User Info: x_Alpha_x

x_Alpha_x
4 years ago#15
come to think of it i want shenmue 3, that's the only thing i want. and maybe a new darkstalkers sequel

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
4 years ago#16
oh wow, this topic....again.
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Wish list for the new console

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived