This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

WHat is everyone favorite Xbox 360 game and why?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. WHat is everyone favorite Xbox 360 game and why?

User Info: moniewitch

moniewitch
4 years ago#1
Just wondering what everyone's favorite xbox 360 game is and why. Thanks

Mine is the Mass Effect series
Jesus is our best friend & savior

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#2
The Bible: The Game
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson

User Info: johnny_boy84

johnny_boy84
4 years ago#3
Braid - great level design, slick controls.
Support your local Poet

User Info: richboy900

richboy900
4 years ago#4
Battlefield 3 and forza

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
4 years ago#5
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock. I love rhythm games, especially Rock Band and Guitar Hero, and Warriors of Rock uses the most recent GH features and it has many songs that I like (and on the official Guitar Hero website, I requested "Fury of the Storm" by DragonForce to be in a Guitar Hero game before Warriors of Rock was even announced, and it became part of Warriors of Rock! That made me happy). I played every Guitar Hero game besides Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits, Band Hero, DJ Heroes 1 or 2, or any mobile Guitar Hero games (but I own Guitar Hero (iOS) on my iPod touch).

Ironically, I haven't played GH: Warriors of Rock (or any GH/RB game) in over a year. Well, that is because I found something better than Guitar Hero or Rock Band... Phase Shift: http://www.dwsk.co.uk/index_phase_shift.html

Okay, besides GH: Warriors of Rock, I like Guitar Hero: Metallica and I and Metallica is my favorite band of all time. Other favorite Xbox 360 games I would like to mention:
- Sonic Generations
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II (for the campaign, features, and easter eggs, but not for the multiplayer gameplay)
- Halo 3 (this game got me into online gaming)
- Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (I only played the original MK 2011 by a friend and I loved it [I've been playing MK since MK2 on the SNES] and I loved it, even though I am not that good at fighting games. I plan on getting the Komplete Edition sometime).
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!

User Info: kst8er

kst8er
4 years ago#6
Dragon Age Origins. Or Oblivion
"Urination when excited can be a long term problem" -- vigorm0rtis
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. WHat is everyone favorite Xbox 360 game and why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived