This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Blue Dragon is by far my favorite Xbox 360 game of all time

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Blue Dragon is by far my favorite Xbox 360 game of all time

User Info: Dark World Ruler

Dark World Ruler
3 years ago#1
I have played the very best 360 games and enjoyed a lot of them, but Blue Dragon is just one of those special games where everything comes together so nicely . The music, the visuals with the art style, and the classic gameplay make it a true gem this generation. I dont even go crazy for JRPGs, I find turnbased combat boring for the most part, but the way it's executed in Blue Dragon just never gets old for me.

I haven't played the game in a long time, but I just started it again and it was just as impressive to me as it was the first time I played it. I highly recommend to get it if you have interest in it, in a lot of way's it's the 360's Ni No Kuni with how great it is.
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar

User Info: Carte360

Carte360
3 years ago#2
That is honestly a 1st.

It is an awesomely underrated game. No where near my top game, but 1 of my top surprises of this gen. Went into expecting a kiddy-light rpg, came out with a decent story, a good challenge (hard mode) and a few likable characters. Not bad at all, love dat job class system.
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk

User Info: xMark

xMark
3 years ago#3
there was an excessive amount of useless crap hidden in literally the background props

i was too ocd to finish it

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#4
I love what I've played on Ni No so far, but Blue Dragon beats it in basically every way. Except for art style/graphics. Ni No Kuni is beyond fantastic in that area.
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson

User Info: aWarlock101

aWarlock101
3 years ago#5
hahaha, that was a good game

User Info: NeoGeoXSega

NeoGeoXSega
3 years ago#6
Agreed, most underrated jRPG this gen.

I'd easily place it in the top 3 Japanese RPGS released in the past 7 years!
"gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese" -CinisterX

User Info: MeadBelly

MeadBelly
3 years ago#7
This game is in my backlog untouched.
Brick brick brick brick

User Info: anonymous4ever

anonymous4ever
3 years ago#8
Blue Dragon is boring and redundant. I managed to make it to the second disc and I couldn't stomach anymore.

User Info: L0Z

L0Z
3 years ago#9
SunDevil77 posted...
I love what I've played on Ni No so far, but Blue Dragon beats it in basically every way. Except for art style/graphics. Ni No Kuni is beyond fantastic in that area.

Isn't that game just a port of a ds game?
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]

User Info: _S0FTButtCheeks

_S0FTButtCheeks
3 years ago#10
Blue Dragon is ass
It has bad FPS drops during battle
Maru Maru is the most annoying video game character of all time.
instagram.com/softbuttcheeks
Broncos > poop > your favorite team
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Blue Dragon is by far my favorite Xbox 360 game of all time

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived