This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Max Payne Games on Demand Glitch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Max Payne Games on Demand Glitch?

User Info: XxTwisted26xX

XxTwisted26xX
3 years ago#11
Yeah, I cleared the cache, redownloaded the game and tried playing without the mandatory packs (still had the black lines), redownloaded the mandatory packs, deleted my old save (I was playing a Disc Game save on the Games on Demand version). I'm about to redownload everything on a USB key lol.

User Info: Rome218

Rome218
3 years ago#12
Hmm. That would make me mad. I also use my disc save. I wonder if your save somehow became corrupted?

On Dead Space 3 I constantly had my game freeze after investing 60 hours on it. I was Googling and saw others with the same problem. I cleaeed my cache and created a new game, now it works fine. I wish it never came to that.
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES

User Info: Rome218

Rome218
3 years ago#13
If you ever get into the online and see a crew named Bond by Honor, that is us. I do not know why the crew leader made a dumb name for our crew, but its too late now. :P I'm not sure how people bond by honor. Either take out the word bond and put in bound, or replace the word honor with fishing.
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Max Payne Games on Demand Glitch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived