This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DLC purchased, but not purchased...?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. DLC purchased, but not purchased...?

User Info: minjonator1234

minjonator1234
4 years ago#1
So, a long time ago, I bought an Oblivion add-on (The Wizard's Tower, if anyone cares). Now, when I go to the DLC page for Oblivion, it says I haven't purchased the DLC, but it still shows a more recent add-on I purchased (Yes, all the purchases were made on the same account), but the data for all the add-ons I puchased are still on my xbox. Is that a normal thing, or should I be contacting online support?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/oblivionitus
Official Ivysaur of the Pokemon X/Y boards

User Info: crynryan

crynryan
4 years ago#2
Go to your Download History.
This feels warm. What is this feeling? Is it of warmth?

User Info: beautifuldreams

beautifuldreams
4 years ago#3
i've had that happen to me before on the marketplace, both through my pc, and through the xbox (for both games and dlc)
nyuuuuuuuuu~

User Info: Super Creatures

Super Creatures
4 years ago#4
Hell, I bought the GoD version of Oblivion back in June or July (when it was $10 as part of a 1-day deal), and even that shows as not being purchased (but is in my download history), even though I'm sure it did for a few months.

The only other content I have that shows up like that are R-Type Dimensions (got a code for it from the Raptr giveaway they had around May with it and The Maw), and Ms. Splosion Man (purchased through the Sales and Specials+ app when it was one of the offers at 50% off).
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. DLC purchased, but not purchased...?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived