This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Jumping To Microsoft..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Jumping To Microsoft..

User Info: WaynePainJones

WaynePainJones
4 years ago#1
So I'm to the point finally ready to jump to XBOX after being a sony fanboy for atleast ten years. Me and my fiancee have been talking about it this last week just need some questions answered and maybe so other peoples opinions. Should I buy a 360 I mean I would imagine a lot of people if not more are playing online then sony but I know the new one is to be announced by e3 or at e3 and wondering if I should just save up for the new system. What other exclusives to Xbox are awesome I myself do not like Halo played the first three at a friends house and wasn't a fan but loved the Gears of War games and since the only sony exclusive I play is MLB The Show I won't be missing anything. I also plan on buying Xbox Live Gold and read about it a bit but I keep hearing something about achivement points do they matter?

So in a nut shell just figured I'd get some other peoples opinions on this thanks.

User Info: TheGrandFinale

TheGrandFinale
4 years ago#2
Generation is done man. Just wait for PS4/720 at this point. Srsly. If you wanted to know from a multiconsole owner though, yeah 360 is light-years ahead of PS3 in functionality and exclusives. But that's IMO. Just...wait it out.
GT- F0rneus / Nintendo Network - F0rneus / PSN -Helphinx / Steam- Chern0bog / 3DS FC: 4425-1553-4029

User Info: zmouse

zmouse
4 years ago#3
Here's a list of 360 exclusives (past,present,future and speculated) don't know if it's a complete list

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_exclusives#Microsoft_Xbox_360

And the achievements are pretty much like trophies on ps3 you get them for doing certain things ingame, so not important unless you're into grinding for them.

User Info: NotJustAHaloFan

NotJustAHaloFan
4 years ago#4
Easily

Halo Reach
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Crackdown
Crackdown 2
Gears of War 1, 2 and 3
Magna Carta 2

And the incredibly underrated Chrome Hounds, would be very fun for your and your other.

User Info: godplaysSNES

godplaysSNES
4 years ago#5
TheGrandFinale posted...
Generation is done man. Just wait for PS4/720 at this point. Srsly. If you wanted to know from a multiconsole owner though, yeah 360 is light-years ahead of PS3 in functionality and exclusives. But that's IMO. Just...wait it out.

There's loads of current-gen games you can catch up on while waiting for the PS4/720 to get better gaming libraries

You could consider getting a decent gaming PC instead though TC
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!

User Info: WaynePainJones

WaynePainJones
4 years ago#6
Thanks guys I'll take all this into consideration in making my choices on it..
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Jumping To Microsoft..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived