This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Weird problem with my old 360

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Weird problem with my old 360

User Info: ju_mu

ju_mu
4 years ago#1
Okay has anyone ever had this problem with thier 360s. I was playing halo 4 a few hours ago just to enjoy a few matches, and then suddently i got the dreaded rrod. While i have gotten rrod 3 times before, and i managed to fix it each time. I then decided to open up my console and to my surprise i managed to find several live cockroaches in the system and 1 or 2 dead ones as well. and i also found chew marks in some of the wires as well. Since i had this xbox for 4 years now i decided to get a new one. But has anyone ever encountered something like this before?

User Info: 95_Eclipse

95_Eclipse
4 years ago#2
I would have poured gasoline on them and burned everything to the ground! Cockroaches are disgusting creatures!
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\

User Info: GGearX

GGearX
4 years ago#3
I remember a post were some user had ants crawling in and out of his xbox 360. That was crazy. are bugs attracted to electronics or something? Last night I had a moth just chillin on my phone. I turned it on and he flew away without saying thanks. How rude.
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Weird problem with my old 360

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived