This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

whats your gamertag email address to sign into a ipad??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. whats your gamertag email address to sign into a ipad??

User Info: uniquecutieVERS

uniquecutieVERS
3 years ago#1
on the ipad for email address it has micrsoft exchange and microsoft hotmail.

I thought your xbox id can be used to sign into microsoft hotmail.

my xbox id is "extrovertic1" so how would I go about using my gamertag to sign in to receive emails??
Waiting on Valkrie Profile: DL to release for the Vita. It's like the best RPG game there is there was and will ever be!!
facebook/lasexidyme

User Info: tubb311

tubb311
3 years ago#2
you wasted money on an ipad? LOL

User Info: uniquecutieVERS

uniquecutieVERS
3 years ago#3
tubb311 posted...

you wasted 10 secs of your life to write that lmao
Waiting on Valkrie Profile: DL to release for the Vita. It's like the best RPG game there is there was and will ever be!!
facebook/lasexidyme

User Info: bulletproven50

bulletproven50
3 years ago#4
uniquecutieVERS posted...
tubb311 posted...

you wasted 10 secs of your life to write that lmao

don't bother with him, obviously just a troll.

You can go to microsoft's website. just type in windows live on google. then it redirects you.
PSN ID:Sprint4geyes_601
My Recent Purchases: PS3 rachet n clank(8.5) golden sun ds(7.5)360 wwe13(8.5)vita ps allstar(8.5)vita cod:declass(7.0) gears o w2(9.0)
(message deleted)

User Info: TBD2009

TBD2009
3 years ago#6
I think all you need to use, is the same email you use to sign into Xbox/Hotmail. Remember that while you have your Gamertag, you still have to have an email account to ~sign in~ to Xbox LIVE (be it on your console, or on your PC). Use that email account and password, and it should work.

Other than that, I can't offer you any help. I don't even have a real "Hotmail account" for Xbox 360 (when I signed up, they still let you use alternate email services like Yahoo and GMail to create an account), so for all I know, my advice won't even help you.

User Info: szunega

szunega
3 years ago#7
The Wii and the NES had the most amount of shovelware ever.

User Info: bulletproven50

bulletproven50
3 years ago#8
TBD2009 posted...
I think all you need to use, is the same email you use to sign into Xbox/Hotmail. Remember that while you have your Gamertag, you still have to have an email account to ~sign in~ to Xbox LIVE (be it on your console, or on your PC). Use that email account and password, and it should work.

Other than that, I can't offer you any help. I don't even have a real "Hotmail account" for Xbox 360 (when I signed up, they still let you use alternate email services like Yahoo and GMail to create an account), so for all I know, my advice won't even help you.

This
PSN ID:Sprint4geyes_601
My Recent Purchases: PS3 rachet n clank(8.5) golden sun ds(7.5)360 wwe13(8.5)vita ps allstar(8.5)vita cod:declass(7.0) gears o w2(9.0)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. whats your gamertag email address to sign into a ipad??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived