This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your most played game ever?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What is your most played game ever?

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
4 years ago#1
For me it's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. The game never actually kept track of time played but it came out(2005) when I was in my late teens with much more time to spare and I played it right up until the original XBOX games stopped being supported online(2010?). At least a few hundred hours played.
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
4 years ago#2
You might of wanted to look at the front page first
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
4 years ago#3
Probably the ace attorney games, I've played them pretty much every-day for the last 4-5 years.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
4 years ago#4
pothocket posted...
You might of wanted to look at the front page first

Yeah, I just noticed that. My bad.
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.

User Info: TheYummy

TheYummy
4 years ago#5
Left 4 dead 2 for sure. My wife and i have played near daily since the day it came out. We are not the uber competitive types though, we just liketo get together with people and have fun.

User Info: TBD2009

TBD2009
4 years ago#6
Phantasy Star Universe. I put in almost three thousand total hours between the PS2 and 360 versions of the game... and I ~still~ am playing it, despite the online mode being canceled last year. >_>

(Yes, I'm likely addicted.)

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#7
It's between Starcraft, Diablo 2: LOD, Warcraft 3 TFT, and Pokemon Crystal.
175 burgers for $175...this country is winning.

User Info: Banana_Mana

Banana_Mana
4 years ago#8
Tony Hawk 2 on the PS.
Mario Kart DD on the GC.
KotOR on Xbox.

I played all three continuously at (and after) Uni... Still play KotOR... And would the other two if I had my PS and GC.
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?

User Info: Saikred

Saikred
4 years ago#9
Possibly unfortunately: World of Warcraft.

Literally thousands of hours since it released.

After that it's along the lines of Final Fantasy VII, CoD (the very first one) and Halo 3
Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live or die on this day... Live or die on this day

User Info: WhiteAngel50

WhiteAngel50
4 years ago#10
For me it was probably black ops 1. I played that game nonstop for the multiplayer. I played like a full day for 1 year straight without being social lol. One day I jusf stopped playing cause I couldnt take the bs anymore.
Xbox Live GT: WhiteAngel50
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What is your most played game ever?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived