This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Your favorite Halo of all-time (core titles)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. POLL: Your favorite Halo of all-time (core titles)

User Info: metaldiggle2

metaldiggle2
4 years ago#21
Reach
There are times where I wish I could delete stupid threads I see.

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
4 years ago#22
Reach - 3 - 2 - 1. Haven't played 4 yet. But in that order that's the most I've played of each game and had fun with friends.
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
4 years ago#23
Halo 2 is winning?!
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.

User Info: fiasco86

fiasco86
4 years ago#24
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Halo 2 is winning?!

unfortunately
Halo 1 LAN vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjWnJU2EKY

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
4 years ago#25
Campaign?
CE had the best. H2 had the worst.

Multiplayer?
1. Halo 2, easy
2. CE
3. H3
4. H4
5. Poop
6. Reach
ROLL TIDE
Playing:BlOps 2

User Info: fiasco86

fiasco86
4 years ago#26
Wow, a huge surge of Halo 1 love with the last batch of votes. It went from 4th to 2nd place!
Halo 1 LAN vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjWnJU2EKY

User Info: HandGod

HandGod
4 years ago#27
I only base it on the campaigns since it would be unfair to give the edge to CE (which I thought had an OK campaign) for multiplayer since that was the only one I played extensively via LAN. Out of those, I would vote Reach. ODST would be the true winner, though, but it's not being counted as a "core" title. Reach would probably be followed by 4, then 2, then CE, then 3 -- which had the awful Cortana level that has pretty much prevented me from enjoying any subsequent replays.

Like said, I don't know much about the multiplayer since I kind of lost interest when it went Live.

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
4 years ago#28
This is a hard one. Well, I will say Halo 3 because Halo 3 got me into online gaming. I played Halo 1 and Halo 2 only for their campaign (I never could figure out how to play online until the 7th generation).

My favorite Halo games in order:
Halo 3 > Halo: Reach > Halo 4 > Halo 2 > Halo: Combat Evolved (I never played Halo 3: ODST or Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary and I only played the demo of Halo Wars)

Halo 2 is winning?!

I know, right. I don't understand why Halo 2 is winning (but people said that it's online multiplayer was the best but I never got into online gaming until the 7th generation and my Halo 2 game disc was missing by then, but I still have my Halo 2 Limited Edition case and bonus DVD disc, but the game disc is missing). The one thing that loved about Halo 2 were dual wielding Needlers and the Needler is my favorite Halo weapon. Well, I never experienced online multiplayer for Halo 2 (and it is too late now!) but I have played local multiplayer a few times but I absolutely don't remember any MP map at all.
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
4 years ago#29
I have new faith in 360 board. #4 is EXACTLY where it belongs..
"My style is welfare, half of you b****** is on it!!
Was born with a halo, when broke, I had to pawn it" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olVPXpGohII

User Info: conejon

conejon
4 years ago#30
I agree with others, the core titles are those that follow master chief. Halo Reach was a prequel, and did not follow MC's story. Halo 3 ODST followed a group of ODSTs, and thus is also not a core title. Halo Wars again is not a core title, because it doesn't follow master chief. Therefore, only Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo 4 are core titles.
That being said, Halo CE easily was the best.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. POLL: Your favorite Halo of all-time (core titles)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived