This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Less RAM Memory + Pay for Online Multiplayer + Cant play Used Games=Dead Durango

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Less RAM Memory + Pay for Online Multiplayer + Cant play Used Games=Dead Durango

User Info: HandGod

HandGod
4 years ago#41
i will build a beast of a gaming rig instead.

You know there's restrictions on that, too, right? Or did someone forget to forward you the memo?
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: sausage54

sausage54
4 years ago#44
I'm gonna bump everyone of these topics. Use the search. ---
The only thing I can control is my EFFORT, ATTITUDE, and, FOCUS.

User Info: Super Creatures

Super Creatures
4 years ago#45
backguard222 posted...
The discounts may happen on steam, but ... those discounts are usually just sales and not drops in MSRP.

See, your statement about XBL/PSN discounts being sales and not permanent price drops is true for Steam as well.

Also, blame the publishers, not Microsoft, for the overall lack of actual drops in MSRP.

Microsoft is only responsible for the MSRP for the games they publish, they are not responsible for the MSRP of EA published games, Ubisoft published games, THQ published games, Capcom published games, or games published by any other publisher.
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.

User Info: SpiritRover

SpiritRover
4 years ago#46
Why does Winternova have to own people so hard, yet with so little effort?

User Info: squidney2k1

squidney2k1
4 years ago#47
Get your damn facts straight before you run your mouth, TC.

First of all, a year of Xbox Live will cost you only $35 if you know how to shop. Second of all, nothing about the Next Xbox has been announced, so it's all RUMORS. Third, the rumors are that the Xbox will have the same amount of RAM (8 GB), but a slightly older type. And fourth, the PS4 is rumored to have the same type of unannounced anti-used game measures.
\m/ (O_o) \m/ Alan Wake deserves a full sequel. Xenosaga Deserves a full sequel. Dark Cloud deserves a full sequel.

User Info: nightshadeA

nightshadeA
4 years ago#48
PStrife posted...
You never had such rumors before prior to other product launches in this industry, which is why some of these are quite serious rumors. That goes for the PS4 as well, a system which isn't talking about some of the same issues either.

All the forced secrecy on the matter is frightening and distrustful behaviour on the part of the manufacturers. You can't blame gamers for being mistrustful when the first mistrustful tactic arrivals have already arrived this gen with annoying crap like online passes on digital locked, and other such nuisances that gamers never asked for.

It is a slippery slope of mistrust which comes from the top, can't blame consumers for giving pre-emptive negative feedback. Manufacturers have built the culture of mistrust this generation, expecting hanger-ons when it seems to be increasing - is pretty bad planning right their.

heh sega had the genesis under armed guard in a secret lab for the almost 2 years they were making it supposedly only 25 people knew it existed
theres no point in telling me the wisdom of fool wont set me free _New order "its easier and better to get forgiven than permission"

User Info: The Devourer

The Devourer
4 years ago#49
PStrife posted...
All the forced secrecy on the matter is frightening

Forced secrecy? They just aren't saying anything. This is procedure until they're ready and willing to announce things. If they don't want to say anything it means ****ing nothing about anything. It just means they aren't telling you a thing because they don't want to. It sure as hell doesn't confirm anything.

If I say you're 5 feet and you don't respond it doesn't mean that you're actually 5'. That's just stupid reasoning.
FX6100, HD7970, 8G DDR3 1600, 750G/400/1T SATA2/3, 700W, Logitech G5/G510, Win7
XPS16 - i7 720QM, 6G DDR3@1333, 500G SATA, HD4670 1G, Win7

User Info: The_Big_Deek

The_Big_Deek
4 years ago#50
squidney2k1 posted...
Get your damn facts straight before you run your mouth, TC.

First of all, a year of Xbox Live will cost you only $35 if you know how to shop. Second of all, nothing about the Next Xbox has been announced, so it's all RUMORS. Third, the rumors are that the Xbox will have the same amount of RAM (8 GB), but a slightly older type. And fourth, the PS4 is rumored to have the same type of unannounced anti-used game measures.

you know whats funny the Modurater removed my last post and said it was offansive but it wasnt. no cursewords or name calling anyone. its so funny and they took 3 Indian Karmas from me. does this site run on the Shiva System of Karma? apparently they thought i offended Bill Gates when i called their console a DODGE DURANGO. its their fault for picking such a dumb name. i always state my unbiased unilateral unoffensive Opinion.
COD4 >>>>>> BO1 > BO2 >>>>> MW3 >> MW2 > COD3 > WAW > COD2 > COD1
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Less RAM Memory + Pay for Online Multiplayer + Cant play Used Games=Dead Durango

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived