This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which game to buy from the Spring Sale next week?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Which game to buy from the Spring Sale next week?

User Info: darksonic3

darksonic3
3 years ago#1
Midnight Club LA, Hitman Blood Money, or Just Cause 2? I cant decide
Xbox GT: C1RCAx99

User Info: JoboHotep

JoboHotep
3 years ago#2
I haven't played Midnight Club, but both Hitman Blood Money and Just Cause 2 are really excellent games, I don't think you'd be disappointed with either of them. Get them both if you can.
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh, I'll meet ya on the next one..And don't be late- Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child

User Info: darksonic3

darksonic3
3 years ago#3
Well i LOVED blood money and wanted to replay it since its been years and the Gamestop price is overpriced so i couldn't pick it up. Just Cause 2 was decent to me..kinda boring after a couple missions but i wanted to give it another shot since I have been on an open world game high lately haha
Xbox GT: C1RCAx99

User Info: JoboHotep

JoboHotep
3 years ago#4
Yeah, I'd heard the physical copy of Hitman Blood Money is kinda pricey these days. I got mine years ago and still play it from time to time, so for me, it would definitely be worth it if I didn't already own it.

Just Cause 2 <can> get kinda old if you play it too much, but it and Saint's Row 2 are still my go to games when I just want to goof around and blow stuff up.
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh, I'll meet ya on the next one..And don't be late- Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Which game to buy from the Spring Sale next week?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived