This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games that other people rave about but you don't feel the same about?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Games that other people rave about but you don't feel the same about?

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
4 years ago#61
I couldn't get into the new geow game either but I don't hate the series because of it.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: darksonic3

darksonic3
4 years ago#62
Halo
Borderlands 2
Skyrim
Mass Effect 3
Half Life series
Minecraft
All Assassin's Creed after 2
All Call of Dutys after WaW
Xbox GT: C1RCAx99

User Info: Blade_Of_Ice

Blade_Of_Ice
4 years ago#63
dark soul - it didnt bother me that it was "hard" what bothered me was the utter lack of a story in a ****ing rpg...

User Info: mattcorley1212

mattcorley1212
4 years ago#64
far cry 3..picked it up last week... i dunno, just seemed boring from the very start
"this fit like clothes made outta wasp"
GT-K3lnk3ll

User Info: RHDF20BPrelude

RHDF20BPrelude
4 years ago#65
All shooters. CoD, Halo, Gears - I was a PS2-only guy last gen so I just didn't play them.

Metal Gear - Just never cared about them.

Uncharted - Its a linear 5 hour game with no replay since Im not a trophy hunter

Madden - No.

Dark/Demons Souls. )#^#(&%_)#*!!!!
360 and PS3 tags: DiegoElFuego. WiiSSBB: 1032-0974-7716
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6vbQfBPYLk&feature=channel

User Info: LatchKeyKid

LatchKeyKid
4 years ago#66
Borderlands. It's fine, nothing really wrong with it, just didn't grab me like it apparently does everyone else.
FFXI Lakshmi Server: Walsh

User Info: DyingPancake

DyingPancake
4 years ago#67
vigorm0rtis posted...
DyingPancake posted...
Beyond Good and Evil

I almost have to believe people are trolling when they say its one of the best games of all time

Have to agree, although I remember liking it when it first came out. Wasn't crazy for it, but I tried to play it again and couldn't stand it. Anything-- the gameplay, world, characters, it was all annoying.

I didn't get to play it last gen, so when it was released on XBLA and I heard everyone still raving about it, I thought I would give it a shot. I waited untill it was on sale though because I had a huge backlog. When I finally got around to playing it I just couldn't believe how boring and clunky it was. It was really hard to find anything positive about the game, but I did like some of the industrial level designs.
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Games that other people rave about but you don't feel the same about?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived