This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Spring sale question..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Spring sale question..

User Info: twiztidfreak6t9

twiztidfreak6t9
4 years ago#1
So,I see that Assassins Creed 3 for GonD is going to be $39.99 throughout the 1st....I get paid literally 12AM that night/day CST(Direct Deposit onto my Debit Card).....If I'm up at that time would I still have the option to purchase it for this price (since I know some things aren't usually updated till 3 to 4AM),or will the price change Sunday or @ 12AM Monday Morning?
Indeed

User Info: RollnThunder213

RollnThunder213
4 years ago#2
You'll probably be okay if you buy it at midnight.

They'll also have a sale just for the day of the 1st apparently, so it's possible they'll continue with the spring sale and just add a bunch for a day.
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213

User Info: twiztidfreak6t9

twiztidfreak6t9
4 years ago#3
RollnThunder213 posted...
You'll probably be okay if you buy it at midnight.

They'll also have a sale just for the day of the 1st apparently, so it's possible they'll continue with the spring sale and just add a bunch for a day.

Thanks.

Yeah,I'm glad one of these 1 day sale's are actually happening on a day I get paid for once lol I just hope it's going to be a few things I like.Love the fact I got Dead Island & New Vegas for only $10 :) Every game I own is downloaded.I hope the new Xbox allows for all my downloads to work on the next xbox >_>
Indeed

User Info: skiguy1981

skiguy1981
4 years ago#4
twiztidfreak6t9 posted...
So,I see that Assassins Creed 3 for GonD is going to be $39.99 throughout the 1st....I get paid literally 12AM that night/day CST(Direct Deposit onto my Debit Card).....If I'm up at that time would I still have the option to purchase it for this price (since I know some things aren't usually updated till 3 to 4AM),or will the price change Sunday or @ 12AM Monday Morning?

use a credit card, debit cards blow
The problem with Internet quotations is that many are not genuine. - Abraham Lincoln
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Spring sale question..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived