This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it legal for M$ to gate already paid for content like netflix?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is it legal for M$ to gate already paid for content like netflix?

User Info: Supernautus

Supernautus
4 years ago#21
You don't have to use netflix on your xbox.

User Info: Headneck

Headneck
4 years ago#22
I chop up hotdogs and put them in my macaroni, because macaroni and hotdog casserole is where its at.
Streets is watchin'

User Info: L0Z

L0Z
4 years ago#23
Im sure it says somewhere in fcc rules and regulations that they cannot. just like phone companies cant stop you from using your phone as a router to share bandwidth you already paid for free
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]

User Info: FredSavage27

FredSavage27
4 years ago#24
If you don't want to pay for Gold to use Netflix, don't. Use Netflix on your Wii, PlayStation 3, Blu-Ray player, PC, phone, tablet, TV, alarm clock, toaster oven, waffle iron, &c., &c.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#25
FredSavage27 posted...
If you don't want to pay for Gold to use Netflix, don't. Use Netflix on your Wii, PlayStation 3, Blu-Ray player, PC, phone, tablet, TV, alarm clock, toaster oven, waffle iron, &c., &c.

Not even joking, my buddies' parents have a 'fridge with a screen that has apps like Netflix.
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care

User Info: Gregsplintercel

Gregsplintercel
4 years ago#26
LostNPhound posted...
Only like the fourth time you've made this topic TC

And yet you are here so you must love the topic. if you have a problem with this topic then GTFO. Period
THE GODS OF OLYMPUS
HAVE ABANDONED ME

User Info: Jchobot

Jchobot
3 years ago#27
L0Z posted...
Im sure it says somewhere in fcc rules and regulations that they cannot. just like phone companies cant stop you from using your phone as a router to share bandwidth you already paid for free

they cant charge for streaming now?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is it legal for M$ to gate already paid for content like netflix?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived