This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In a PARALLEL UNIVERSE : noobs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. In a PARALLEL UNIVERSE : noobs

User Info: Jiggysan10

Jiggysan10
4 years ago#1
Somewhere out there in the vast infinity of creation.. Exists a world just like ours; but the online gaming is structured solely upon skill-based play & fairness.

That world, a 'noob' finds it to be an unsuitable habitat for their native ways.

User Info: Saxon

Saxon
4 years ago#2
In an alternate reality, the internet probably doesn't exist since it was a one in a million longshot to work even in our universe.

User Info: BlueJester007

BlueJester007
4 years ago#3
How about we just play our games and have fun with them instead of making them into a competetive sport.
Mal: If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em.
Zoe: Shoot 'em? Mal: Politely.

Jiggysan10
4 years ago#4
Oh no... This world does exist. Spectrum of infinity knows no boundaries

User Info: Doukou

Doukou
4 years ago#5
In a parallel universe they are thinking that a parallel universe is exactly the same,
Don't read this sig.

Jiggysan10
4 years ago#6
BlueJester007 posted...
How about we just play our games and have fun with them instead of making them into a competetive sport.

I never liked watching or participating in sports in school... Video games were my preferred sport of choice

User Info: Saxon

Saxon
4 years ago#7
Imagine a world where gaming technology never evolved past the early 80s Atari video game crash. You'd still be playing pong in 2013! LOL

User Info: BlueJester007

BlueJester007
4 years ago#8
Jiggysan10 posted...
BlueJester007 posted...

I never liked watching or participating in sports in school... Video games were my preferred sport of choice

Neither did I. I don't need a sport.
Mal: If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em.
Zoe: Shoot 'em? Mal: Politely.

User Info: nothingbeast

nothingbeast
4 years ago#9
Sorry, any time I start thinking about the vast, infinite possibilities, i'm always sidetracked by the idea that in one of them i'm a Clown-Squirrel-Demon who feeds on radioactive Twinkie beasts under the care of Chtfalvga, Lord of the Pizza Bagel bottling Factory.
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.

User Info: KillaBeAt

KillaBeAt
4 years ago#10
Who needs organized sports when you can have internet pissing contests with all the strangers in the world? The ULTIMATE competitive sport, because nobody wins.
84% of people make up their statistics. If you are one of the 16% that don't, put this in your signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. In a PARALLEL UNIVERSE : noobs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived