This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ubisoft: Gamers wants Assassins Creed every year

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Ubisoft: Gamers wants Assassins Creed every year

User Info: twa556

twa556
4 years ago#11
2 Things

1- No. I don't want one every ****ing year.
2- They haven't had a quality product since 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBnuVfx8uVA&list
Typical example of Anime^

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
4 years ago#12
656stooge posted...
zerooo0 posted...

The numbers will disagree with ya. The numbers they generate for Ubisoft obviously puts ya 2 in the minority.

Look at how long Metal Gear Solid has been around. That's how you handle a franchise. Ubisift are going to burn gamers out if they keep releasing AssCreed titles this close together, and then what do they have?

Handling a series like this is only good short term. Don't believe me? Look at the Medal of Honour series.

2 different business models. Ubisoft has one that's a swift money maker approach to it, Kojima and his team has a slower approach to it. Which I think we have had a Metal gear game every year since MGS4.(I think, I can be wrong on that)

But, again, 2 different business models.
Injustice Gods Among Us most anticipated to play as characters: Raven, Aquaman, Deathstroke, & Sinestro

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
4 years ago#13
zerooo0 posted...

But, again, 2 different business models.

And that business model is okay if you have another series to take it's place, but I don't think Ubi does. They seem like they're gambling on Watch Dogs being the next big thing, and I don't think it will be.
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Ubisoft: Gamers wants Assassins Creed every year

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived