This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was your coolest Battlefield moment?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What was your coolest Battlefield moment?

User Info: XxTrifuzzxX

XxTrifuzzxX
4 years ago#1
What was the coolest thing you've ever done in battlefield? (Not just battlefield 3)

Mine was in Battlefield Bad Company 2, I forgot what map it was, but there was a big lake that two people were speeding across in a boat, probably 85 mph or something. Anyway, I took out my sniper rifle, aimed a little bit ahead of them and BAM I got a double headshot kill!

Anyone else have really awesome stories?
Dinner Tonight - Amir Blumenfeld

User Info: XxTrifuzzxX

XxTrifuzzxX
4 years ago#2
Nobody?
Dinner Tonight - Amir Blumenfeld

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
4 years ago#3
When I sold it.

It just wasn't for me, I can see its a very good game, I'm too used to halo and call of cod, just couldn't get into it.
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._

User Info: Somnambulistic

Somnambulistic
4 years ago#4
Dinging an attack helo's pilot in the head while he did a strafing run on my teammates and it crashed and smashed an enemy sniper.
[ Days Gone Bye ]

User Info: old_school227

old_school227
4 years ago#5
Bad Co 2: Beta

I was in my friends helicopter above the building that was holding the M-com station. I jumped out and sniped a dude whilst in mid air, then i landed right behind another guy and immediately knifed him, picked up his kit and ran into the building and armed the M-com station. Sadly they disarmed it.
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
4 years ago#6
Overburdened posted...
When I sold it.

It just wasn't for me, I can see its a very good game, I'm too used to halo and call of cod, just couldn't get into it.

I wish I could sell mine, but that damn online pass renders it useless.

I actually didn't mind the game, but I bought it to play with a friend and after owning it a year I've played it with him once. Otherwise I get teamed with randoms and I end up tying to capture every base while they hang back and snipe at tanks.

The only thing I hated about it (besides everything EA is known for: Online pass, DLC, crappy servers) is having to earn the most rudimentary of equipment by playing a few dozen matches.

The first 10 matches I played I got murdered because I couldn't even afford a scope. I hate games where that's the case.
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
4 years ago#7
for me it would be either my first snipe on a chopper pilot for a 348 point bonus (pure luck) and the exuberant feel of watching it just crash afterwards (on Alborz w/ L96) , my first 1200M head shot (Alborz w/ L96 no bipod) or my triple head shot on Seine w/ the M98B.
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation

SparkItUp
4 years ago#8
656stooge posted...

The only thing I hated about it (besides everything EA is known for: Online pass, DLC, crappy servers) is having to earn the most rudimentary of equipment by playing a few dozen matches.

Kinda with you on this...I suck at gun game, so I am pretty much never going to get certain tags or achievements because I can't get the M5K. I did the requirement once but for whatever reason, the assignment didn't update.
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
4 years ago#9
Probably shooting down a dive bombing Jet while being gunner for a Humvee, it exploded right in front of me then the flaming wreckage smashed into the ground in front of the car and cartwheeled over us.

If not that, when I accidentally flew through the hanger in wake island while trying to escape another jet, and road-killed a guy inside while the jet smashed into the ground inside, still don't know how I didn't crash...

SparkItUp
4 years ago#10
singhellotaku posted...
Probably shooting down a dive bombing Jet while being gunner for a Humvee, it exploded right in front of me then the flaming wreckage smashed into the ground in front of the car and cartwheeled over us.

If not that, when I accidentally flew through the hanger in wake island while trying to escape another jet, and road-killed a guy inside while the jet smashed into the ground inside, still don't know how I didn't crash...

love those moments where you belly smash the ground w/out blowing up , and hearing the guy that was chasing you from behind blow up ..lol
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What was your coolest Battlefield moment?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived