This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yo fellow gamers, til how long will you play video games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Yo fellow gamers, til how long will you play video games?

User Info: Knight_Rider_3K

Knight_Rider_3K
4 years ago#81
I stop with the end of this generation. In all likelihood, GTA V will be the last game I buy.
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.

User Info: motoraptor

motoraptor
4 years ago#82
I'm finishing up school within a year or two and right now I don't envision stopping. I may not have control over this, but I would really like a career where work stays at work. I want to be able to go home and do my own thing and not worry about bringing work home.
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif

User Info: Winternova

Winternova
4 years ago#83
I started with Pong. I'm 41 now and I'll never stop playing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)

User Info: kungfuj0

kungfuj0
4 years ago#84
I am 38 here, and my interest comes and goes depending on what's out and what's coming out.

Right now I am in a bit of a lull, as there is nothing out that I want, but I've been through those before. They always fade...ALWAYS. This one will probably fade in September when GTAV gets here! It may fade much sooner if this Defiance game I keep hearing about is any good.

I will probably play until:

1. I can't due to some physical or mental condition. I've had eye issues all my life, so that is indeed a possiblity for me unfortunately.

2. The industry goes even farther in this anti-consumer direction that they are currently headed in. Even if they do, I'll probably still game in some way. I'll just be more creative about how I do it.

3. There are no more games coming out that interest me. I already am at the point where I don't watch much network tv(ABC,CBS,FOX,lolNBC) because they don't show **** that I like watching anymore. I am already at the point where I don't listen to too much newer music because most of these fools can't sing for **** these days. If the gaming industry gets to that point where they aren't putting out anything that I like, I'll have to put them down as well. I am like a cat in that regard...I don't come when you call, I come when I'm interested.
Alabama Crimson Tide: Now serving title #15..
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Yo fellow gamers, til how long will you play video games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived