The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Far Cry 3,Crysis 3 or Dead Space 3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Far Cry 3,Crysis 3 or Dead Space 3

User Info: Purp_N_Yellow

Purp_N_Yellow
4 years ago#1
Just noticed they're on sale for 2 more days at Gamestop lol. $40 for C3 and DS3 and $30 for FC3. Which one offers more re-playability and has the better single player experience? I can play online but I didn't really like the multiplayer in these games even though crysis 2 wasn't that bad.

User Info: NGd72

NGd72
4 years ago#2
Far Cry 3

User Info: BigFH

BigFH
4 years ago#3
I would avoid Crysis 3 if you don't really want to play online multiplayer.

User Info: Samman123

Samman123
4 years ago#4
Far Cry 3, the other 2 are pretty terrible imo.

User Info: Purp_N_Yellow

Purp_N_Yellow
4 years ago#5
How long is the single player campaign on far cry? And is $40 the new regular price for fc3 or is it $60? Cause in that case I might get ds3

User Info: Limp_sugar

Limp_sugar
4 years ago#6
Far cry 3 kicks the s--- out of both of those.
Support your developer. Buy new.

User Info: aaazeus

aaazeus
4 years ago#7
I would get DS3. I have all of them, and if y dont like the DS franchise then get Crysis 3. I seriously cant get into Far Cry 3, and everyone seems to love it, something must be wrong with me...
Hail to btmudd28, I will always remember thee.
GT- raisosite

User Info: Perfect Light

Perfect Light
4 years ago#8
Far Cry 3, not even close. That was my personal GOTY for 2012.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds

User Info: Vlayer

Vlayer
4 years ago#9
Far Cry 3 out of those games
FOX "made a huge mistake" cancelling the greatest comedy of all time; Arrested Development.

User Info: Rome218

Rome218
4 years ago#10
I played all 3. I would go for Dead Space 3. It's a solid title that has great replay, and the co-op is really fun. Some fans fin that part 2 was the strongest, however Dead Space 3 delivered in game length, satisfying crafting system, and the best zero g segments on the series.

Far Cry 3 is a good choice too. I found it to be one of the better FPS games this gen. I've been wanting a sandbox FPS forever, and this one handled it very well.

The story was meh, the main character is a giant wimp(He reminds me of Matthew Brodrick). It was a good game, but the second half of the game REALLY begins to become slow. Also, after doing so much to earn legendary weapons, no new game + is a slap in the face.(Tomb Raider, BioShock Infinite, and this game are prime examples of games that should have a new game +.)

I want to give Crysis 3 another chance. I really enjoyed part 1 and 2, but this one felt flat to me. The bow combat wasn't bad, but for such a bad ass bow, you won't see it because you're cloaked. The pacing or something just isn't right, because I enjoyed Crysis 2 a lot more. On paper, this game should be awesome to me.
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Far Cry 3,Crysis 3 or Dead Space 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived