This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shameful gaming secrets

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Shameful gaming secrets

User Info: Social_Sin

Social_Sin
4 years ago#71
OldManJables posted...
I've played Too Human and beat it. Twice...
I own some 30 or 40 jrpgs across many consoles and handhelds and have hardly beat any or have never played some yet for that matter.
I own Batman Forever on genesis.
I own one game for the Wii. Best dust collector ever!

You can mail me any ps1 or ps2 ones you don't feel you will ever play XD

Also I don't think I have any shameful gaming secrets, it's not so much shameful as it just makes me feel bad haha but I haven't been able to focus on or enjoy gaming as much as I used too, it's pretty much something I can only sit myself down now and actual stick with it for a good while if i've smoked a bowl.

They don't seem to draw me in as much as before and that saddens me.
GT: Social Sin
Fanboys = The bane of any intelligent individual

User Info: DagZeta

DagZeta
4 years ago#72
I ACTUALLY expected Devil May Cry 2 get better as the game went on... and the bar wasn't set very high after the first few levels.

User Info: Ruff_Puff

Ruff_Puff
4 years ago#73
I got a PSP for KH:BBS and have only played three other games. I also haven't played it in quite a while... No regrets, though. It's just a shame.
PSN: Ruff-Puff

User Info: Runner_style

Runner_style
4 years ago#74
Crisis_UK posted...
Overburdened posted...
Crisis_UK posted...
Overburdened posted...
Was 'mom' a typo, just weird hearing people from the uk say that :p

lol I was wondering if someone was going to pick up on that. I usually say mam but last time I posted it I got laughed at :P

I'd say mam is welsh or up north.

<--- Northerner

I'm from the midlands, for the most part I do say 'mum' on a rare occasion I might say 'mam'. You really shouldn't feel ashamed/embarrassed for using your regional dialect.
If you don't agree with someone on GFaqs, you're either a troll, or a fanboy.

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
4 years ago#75
DOAX2 is my #1 360 game so far.
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world

User Info: Toxicum_S

Toxicum_S
4 years ago#76
KOTRwhoops posted...
I'm in the same boat, never bought a launch console in 22 years gaming. To be honest that trend is set to continue, I think it's sensible to wait a year to see how the system plays out.

Agreed.
I am not fanboy of any platform, so cant see are point to by console at launch.
Let it show itself first, and then i choose, which (or few of them, or none) to by.
For my 25 years of gaming i never broke this rule.

User Info: OldManJables

OldManJables
4 years ago#77
Social_Sin posted...
OldManJables posted...
I've played Too Human and beat it. Twice...
I own some 30 or 40 jrpgs across many consoles and handhelds and have hardly beat any or have never played some yet for that matter.
I own Batman Forever on genesis.
I own one game for the Wii. Best dust collector ever!

You can mail me any ps1 or ps2 ones you don't feel you will ever play XD

Also I don't think I have any shameful gaming secrets, it's not so much shameful as it just makes me feel bad haha but I haven't been able to focus on or enjoy gaming as much as I used too, it's pretty much something I can only sit myself down now and actual stick with it for a good while if i've smoked a bowl.

They don't seem to draw me in as much as before and that saddens me.

The PS2 and PS1 games I own i've either played, are collecting or will be playing soon. No dice. Not sure if i'm sorry though.
Feel the wrath of the Great Mustachio!

User Info: MetaDeDeDe

MetaDeDeDe
4 years ago#78
I seem to have an interest in little girls and crossdressing men in thoungs and people would use those ideas for video game characters
Lilligant's husband
I couldn't get a wife to have sex with so i am having sex with my Lilligant and it feels so good!

User Info: Comray002

Comray002
4 years ago#79
I used to whore for trophies on my PS3. I have 23 platinum trophies. It made me feel like I was getting the most bang for my buck when I platted a game, but it really was just a waste of time and a fun dampener.

User Info: vanguard29

vanguard29
4 years ago#80
I never beat OoT....

ive had it since i was like ten, maybe even a bit less, and i got stuck at one of the very last temples, the one with the eye of truth, and have just never finished it. its been like a decade....
Currently Playing: FE:A, MH3U, ME3, Resistance 2, Bioshock, and DBZ: UT.
Currently Watching: Soul Eater.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Shameful gaming secrets

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived