This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games that are still expensive?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Games that are still expensive?

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
4 years ago#1
I was at Gamestop yesterday and Driver San Francisco is still $29.99 - used. Just seems too high for how long the game has been out.

The Bourne game and Wheelman were also VERY high for a long time but have finally dropped.
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.

User Info: DXiRoNMaN

DXiRoNMaN
4 years ago#2
why is Dishonored still $50-60 everywhere?
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#3
Nintendo games, man. Super Smash Bros Brawl just dropped a bit from $50 this year.

MSRP for Animal Crossing Wild World is still ~$35 iirc
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care

User Info: 1GATORFAN

1GATORFAN
4 years ago#4
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Old Version) for the 360 is still like $30+ used an its almost has old as the 360 itself.

Got lucky to find it at a pawn shop for dirt cheap. Funny thing is its the 360 version that's still high

User Info: Sqawks

Sqawks
4 years ago#5
Left 4 Dead 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition
Bully Scholarship Edition
The official Howard the Duck of the MvC3 board!

User Info: combatcm1

combatcm1
4 years ago#6
Left 4 dead games...riding that zombie momo

User Info: Matt_Man_2004

Matt_Man_2004
4 years ago#7
HD collections tend to stay quite pricey. Rockstar games as well.

And also some of the more popular Xbox 1 games. I was in a shop yesterday and saw Marvel Vs Capcom 2 for Xbox for £20 which is insane given that it doesn't really run on 360 and the XBLA version is £8 or so (I think).

Stranger still, Marvel Rise of the Imperfects was still £10. That game didn't even get good reviews.

User Info: God_of_Magic

God_of_Magic
4 years ago#8
Depends if they're still good. Skyrim is still $40 in my area after 1 and 1/2 years out. Games that were flops are like $20 or less now after less than a year.
Stress: Not strangling the life out of someone when they desperately need it.

User Info: dcn2424

dcn2424
4 years ago#9
Gamestop doesn't update its prices frequently. I remember Funcoland used to update game prices monthly based on supply and demand.

User Info: Smokescreened84

Smokescreened84
4 years ago#10
Tomb Raider Anniversary, there are still retailers here in the UK asking upwards of £50+, about $70/$80 or so in US money.
Desire nothing to receive only what you need
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Games that are still expensive?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived