This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Battleblock Theatre is BETTER than Super Meat Boy...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Battleblock Theatre is BETTER than Super Meat Boy...

User Info: RahzarX

RahzarX
4 years ago#1
Holy crap... these levels are wickedly hard. The later ones that is.
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."

RahzarX
4 years ago#2
ITS SO GOOD I TELL YOU
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#3
Those are some mighty big shoes to fill, sir!
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.

User Info: DakhanavarX

DakhanavarX
4 years ago#4
In some regards, I thought N+ was better than Super Meat Boy, and that came out 1st (Well, and the original N before that). Map editors and multiplayer modes for games like this shouldn't be taken lightly! But SMB is still awesome sauce. Haven't played Battleblock yet, but I keep hearing good things, so I might have to at least give the demo a go.
Member of the 8-Bit Playas: http://www.youtube.com/user/8BitPlayas
See my game collection: http://darkadia.com/member/Dakhanavar/library

User Info: popping4it

popping4it
4 years ago#5
they're not the same developer despite them sharing the same art style.
whens mahvel?

User Info: TwoNumbThumbs

TwoNumbThumbs
4 years ago#6
It's close. BBT offers coop.
Forgive me. I have a bleeding heart for gaming.
Weeping Angel of the Doctor Who boards
(message deleted)

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 years ago#8
How single player friendly is Battleblock Theatre?
I love the game studio behind it and I thought the game looked good, but the majority of gameplay footage has been of co-op.

I don't want to debate buying this game just to find it's like playing Left 4 Dead by yourself.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln

RahzarX
4 years ago#9
Dragon Nexus posted...
I love the game studio behind it and I thought the game looked good, but the majority of gameplay footage has been of co-op.

I don't want to debate buying this game just to find it's like playing Left 4 Dead by yourself.

Just as fun, the narrator keeps you company if you turn him on Blabbermouth.

Coop is awesome but its not necessary.

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
4 years ago#10
Dragon Nexus posted...

yeah i consider that a pretty fair comparision, this game (for me) is only fun in co-op. i wouldnt have bought it unless i had someone to play it with.

I keep GameFaq in my pocket
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Battleblock Theatre is BETTER than Super Meat Boy...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived