This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox Live is down - Welcome to the future

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox Live is down - Welcome to the future

User Info: CannondaleBob

CannondaleBob
4 years ago#21
nakirishun28 posted...
im sorry i bought this console, what a waste

Haha, talk about over reaction, the service goes down for a couple hours. They system is 7 years old, the xbox live network even longer then that. Overall I would say the track record is pretty amazing. I wish it didn't go down, but I am a reasonable person, so I won't go kick my neighbors dog in a mad rage, but some people treat video games like cocain so.......i guess i feel sorry for them.
This is how I feel, I don't lie about how I feel so don't try to change my mind, you can still live a long and fruitful life even if you don't like what I say.

User Info: nakirishun28

nakirishun28
4 years ago#22
CannondaleBob posted...
nakirishun28 posted...
im sorry i bought this console, what a waste

Haha, talk about over reaction, the service goes down for a couple hours. They system is 7 years old, the xbox live network even longer then that. Overall I would say the track record is pretty amazing. I wish it didn't go down, but I am a reasonable person, so I won't go kick my neighbors dog in a mad rage, but some people treat video games like cocain so.......i guess i feel sorry for them.

well then can i sell you my xbox? :)

User Info: natevines

natevines
4 years ago#23
damien91 posted...
DaGr1nCh posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Even if it worked that way - which it won't- most gamers likely have 4 or 5 other systems to play.

really 4 or 5 other systems to play? ok...

I have my Xbox, PS3, SNES, NES, CD-i, N64/DD, Mega Drive, DC, GC, Wii, Saturn, PS2 (and by extension PS1) and Wii U to play. As well as 2 PCs. So yeah, not a huge issue.

Cool. Not all of us have that stuff, though.
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman

User Info: CammyApple

CammyApple
4 years ago#24
natevines posted...
damien91 posted...
DaGr1nCh posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Even if it worked that way - which it won't- most gamers likely have 4 or 5 other systems to play.

really 4 or 5 other systems to play? ok...

I have my Xbox, PS3, SNES, NES, CD-i, N64/DD, Mega Drive, DC, GC, Wii, Saturn, PS2 (and by extension PS1) and Wii U to play. As well as 2 PCs. So yeah, not a huge issue.

Cool. Not all of us have that stuff, though.

If you have a PC you have ten or eleven of them available.
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

User Info: the36thchamber

the36thchamber
4 years ago#25
outside?booooring.at my age the only thing to do out there is talk or spend money
CUT!
GT-xNinjaScrollx
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox Live is down - Welcome to the future

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived