The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anyone else play Halo, Gears, CoD or anyother shooters on SP only?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Does anyone else play Halo, Gears, CoD or anyother shooters on SP only?

User Info: darkness1018

darkness1018
4 years ago#11
Overburdened posted...
I play gears just for the story, never got into the mp, and bought crysis 2 for the story and sold it again.

I did the same with Crysis 2 and I'm going through Crysis 3 now, then I'll trade it also. Also playing Crysis 1(got free with preorders of 3) and so far I like Crysis 1 the best.
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
GT: Gambit1018

User Info: foodeater4

foodeater4
4 years ago#12
I play multi in all those games, BUT I do very much look forward to Gears and Halo campaigns, I also have replayed them many times.

COD I mainly play for the multi, its hard for me to get through the campaigns I find them very boring, in fact I've completed MW1 and Blops 1, dont think I have beat any other COD campaigns.

in Halo and Gears theres a lot more varierty of bad guys and even some boss fights, plus controllerable vehicles in hHalos case, way more fun.

User Info: CrackersTheCat

CrackersTheCat
4 years ago#13
secondhand1 posted...
twistedreality1 posted...
I've played all 3 of those SP only
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Does anyone else play Halo, Gears, CoD or anyother shooters on SP only?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived