This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's ur most hated game on xbox360?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What's ur most hated game on xbox360?

User Info: overlordlaharl0

overlordlaharl0
3 years ago#1
For me it's that Haloodst or whatever it's called, it just gets on my nerves sooo bad. Not original, just plain stupid and i seem to see it everywhere.
"I'm the chaos that always crawls up to you with a smile" - Nyarlathotep...Tuu tu Ruu

User Info: RetroFanGirl

RetroFanGirl
3 years ago#2
overlordlaharl0 posted...
For me it's that Haloodst or whatever it's called, it just gets on my nerves sooo bad. Not original, just plain stupid and i seem to see it everywhere.

Oh the game, yes...
Hi.

User Info: darkness1018

darkness1018
3 years ago#3
I really like the story in ODST but as far as most hated that would be either Risen 1 or Vampire Rain.
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
GT: Gambit1018

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
3 years ago#4
Two Worlds
No Thanks

User Info: Jukain

Jukain
3 years ago#5
Of the games that I actually own and have played through, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Such a hyped and amazing-premise-having game to ultimately fail in delivery and have horrible physics and a stupid hard difficulty mode. Sith Master isn't even hard, it's just bull ****. Instead of improving the AI, they just upped the damage where a lone Stormtrooper can kill you with relative ease. That's not how that works.
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
3 years ago#6
ODST is a goof game, ( I think :p )

I don't know about hating games, but I dislike FIFA and zombies on call of cod if I can count that.
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._

overlordlaharl0
3 years ago#7
Any sports game for that.
"I'm the chaos that always crawls up to you with a smile" - Nyarlathotep...Tuu tu Ruu

overlordlaharl0
3 years ago#8
RetroFanGirl posted...
overlordlaharl0 posted...

Oh the game, yes...

Yes of course the game, did you think i was talking about an actual person? No one is that annoying, stupid and rude. ... ... ... Maybe.

User Info: Ecotron

Ecotron
3 years ago#9
Mercenaries 2. absolute garbage. good thing it was $2. literally played for like 3 minutes

User Info: stekim40

stekim40
3 years ago#10
I don't hate any game, thats quite crazy indeed, but there are many I bought, played for less than 10 mins and never played again.

Such as:-

Resonance of fate
Arcania
The last remnant
Enchanted arms
Nier
Dungeon siege 3
Too human
Blue dragon
And far too many more :/
Xyzzy!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What's ur most hated game on xbox360?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived