This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does every body on X-Box Live voice chat...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Why does every body on X-Box Live voice chat...

User Info: macten5150

macten5150
4 years ago#1
sound EXACTLY a ******* like? 90% of the people I hear on voice chat are tone-def who all use the same catch phrases and lingo. It's kinda creepy.
even a blind squirrel gets a nut

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
4 years ago#2
I can't figure out why 90% of everyone I play with in games is in party chat, even though everyone hails Xbox Live to have the most people chatting.
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.

User Info: fiasco86

fiasco86
4 years ago#3
flame030191 posted...
I can't figure out why 90% of everyone I play with in games is in party chat, even though everyone hails Xbox Live to have the most people chatting.

I can never understand when you're in a multiplayer game and one single person is in party chat. Are they in a party by themselves? Are they just chatting with a friend who's playing an entirely different game? It seems odd to me.
Halo 1 LAN vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjWnJU2EKY

User Info: GGearX

GGearX
4 years ago#4
fiasco86 posted...
flame030191 posted...

I can never understand when you're in a multiplayer game and one single person is in party chat. Are they in a party by themselves? Are they just chatting with a friend who's playing an entirely different game? It seems odd to me.

Well I join a party by myself. Because I don't have any body to talk to.
GT: KryDamoure (The male version of Tomoko Kuroki)
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
4 years ago#5
GGearX posted...
fiasco86 posted...
flame030191 posted...

Well I join a party by myself. Because I don't have any body to talk to.

I've noticed a ton of people join a party with their friends, and when their friends leave, they just sit in that party alone.
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.

User Info: Hambodias

Hambodias
4 years ago#6
flame030191 posted...

I actually do that a lot, my friends and I are usually playing different games and I just like to chat with them. Usually when I play Halo or something because they usually play COD.
Dertbag Design
Morose and Lugubrious Criminal
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Why does every body on X-Box Live voice chat...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived