This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you and your girlfriend/wife/significant other game together? (Xbox Live/Co-o

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you and your girlfriend/wife/significant other game together? (Xbox Live/Co-o

User Info: zeuscat

zeuscat
4 years ago#31
Only games we played together on the Xbox were rock band and carcassone. I refuse to play rock and anymore so it's only carcassone now. However she loves Puzzle Quest. 1 more than 2
"What is this!? A center for ants???"
- Derek Zoolander

User Info: StarGoy

StarGoy
4 years ago#32
To anyone lamenting that their woman/girl doesn't and can't get into vidya, be grateful she doesn't stay up all night talking to other men on CoD.

User Info: AssassinDX

AssassinDX
4 years ago#33
We occasionally play Rock Band together, but other than that she has no interest in video games.
http://www.last.fm/user/Assassin_D_X
NAMI-SWAAAAAN!!!

User Info: casedawgz

casedawgz
4 years ago#34
We play Borderlands, CoD, the lego games, YDKJ, and WWE together.
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180

User Info: rdking96

rdking96
4 years ago#35
We play the occasional co-op, but we also love watching each other play games too.
"There won't be any money...but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness...So I got that goin' for me - which is nice."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you and your girlfriend/wife/significant other game together? (Xbox Live/Co-o

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived