This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What game has given you your best multiplayer experience on Xbox 360?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What game has given you your best multiplayer experience on Xbox 360?

User Info: xiTz_RyaNx

xiTz_RyaNx
4 years ago#1
Without a doubt, the first time I loaded up Shadowrun and Halo 3. Those two are tied for the most fun I've had online.
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
What you think is broken when it comes to a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.

User Info: davepesc

davepesc
4 years ago#2
Mass Effect 3.

Met some good people playing that. I think that because it's co-op and not competitive, people are nicer and chat more.
"**** you'll thats all you mofos know how to do iss pick on people cause there typeing **** this site" DarkAssAssIn051

User Info: nickoman33

nickoman33
4 years ago#3
Borderlands

User Info: RollnThunder213

RollnThunder213
4 years ago#4
Call of Duty 4 for playing with friends competitively.

Probably Halo 3 in terms of goofing around with friends in a private match/forge
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213

User Info: Shesha

Shesha
4 years ago#5
COD 4.

Blops.
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

User Info: SS_MetalSonic

SS_MetalSonic
4 years ago#6
Bad company. For a while, its all i played. Single game responsible for my backlog.
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Sleeping Dogs, Black ops 2, Farcry 3
Forza 4, Rage, InFamous 2, Darksiders 2, Vanquish, NBA2K13, Halo 4, Skyrim, Tomb Raider

User Info: xiTz_RyaNx

xiTz_RyaNx
4 years ago#7
Forza Motorsport 2 gave me hours of customization, private chatting with other friends playing it and then racing our Fast and Furious wanna be cars.
Gamertag - GotMyProSocksOn
What you think is broken when it comes to a game could easily be explained with you being terrible at it.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#8
Halo 3
Halo 2/4 for competition
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
4 years ago#9
What game has given you your best multiplayer experience on Xbox 360?

playing DungeonDefenders campaign with 4friends on the hardest difficulty, racing with a whole bunch of friends in Forza4 and playing teams in tournaments of Full House Poker.

I grow drums, rattles, didgeridoos and drone flutes. if intrested send pm.

User Info: oilersfan99

oilersfan99
4 years ago#10
Gears 1
Because of no-lifers on the Gears ( 3 ) board, impersonation has become a common issue. This is the only account I have/will use.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What game has given you your best multiplayer experience on Xbox 360?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived