This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

suggestions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. suggestions?

User Info: green_abobo

green_abobo
4 years ago#1
dont have alot of dough & am looking for a good xbla game & tried ALOT of demos recently.

strania, ikaruga, radiant silvergun, yars revenge, guwange, raystorm hd, iron brigade, virtual on OT & rez hd. (both very cool looking) you name it, I probably tried it.

pretty much anything that could be considered a shump, or involving a mech on xbl's catalog.

what I really want is a good shump or mech game, preferably with mp.

iron brigade looked alright, but its more of a tower defense game, & idk how I feel about that. not too keen on the fact its like, dated. as in ww2 type era.

strania looks very promising, but idk if a lot of people play it online, or if there's a lot of content there really.

was psyched to try steel battalion, until I realized you must have a kinnect to play it. x0

since strike suit 0 or hawken aren't coming to consoles anytime soon, which one of these games is the most bang for my buck?

doesn't even have to be arcade, could be indie for all i care.

so sick of all the recycled garbage these so called "new" games are becoming.

interesting the poll of the day kinda represents this sentiment, exactly.

really off topic: poker night looks to be semi fun, as far as something different is concerned anyway.

maybe I should just wait for what I know is going to be an awesome game:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Far-Cry-3-Blood-Dragon/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584113bf

thanks.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. suggestions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived