The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many Xbox 360 controllers do you guys have with the Transforming D-Pads?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How many Xbox 360 controllers do you guys have with the Transforming D-Pads?

User Info: Solnot

Solnot
3 years ago#1
How many Xbox 360 controllers do you guys have with the Transforming D-Pads? - Results (45 votes)
None, all my Xbox 360 controllers have the regular D-Pads
60% (27 votes)
24.44% (11 votes)
6.67% (3 votes)
2.22% (1 votes)
2.22% (1 votes)
5 or more
4.44% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Do you guys have any Xbox 360 controllers with the Transforming D-Pad?

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
3 years ago#2
IMO the only time a person would need a good D-pad is when playing a fighter. The only fighting game I own is MK9 and I splurged and bought the tournament stick.
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.

User Info: dark_shard

dark_shard
3 years ago#3
Really I only got the transforming controller because I liked the silver/black.
http://amuletsandale.blogspot.com/ - Games and Beer
GT: darkshardx

User Info: Doukou

Doukou
3 years ago#4
Mines Red Alert
Don't read this sig.

User Info: NeVaRmoore

NeVaRmoore
3 years ago#5
I've got the C-3PO one, it's actually pretty awesome.

User Info: VeryDarkSoul

VeryDarkSoul
3 years ago#6
the transforming d-pads are worthless. they don't fix the mechanic of the d-pad, just give you a d-pad with a slightly raised + big deal. It's like putting a second analog stick on top of another crappy analog stick. It's still going to be crap.
Ron Paul 2012

User Info: TehUnibonger

TehUnibonger
3 years ago#7
i bought mine november 2011...the analog stick has gone bonkers over the past month. so it lasted about a year and a half. got a regular pad with my system the same day and it still works perfectly, although obv it's gotten a lot less playtime

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
3 years ago#8
Transform? I like it in it the now, I buy all my pads to try and out the off button in my, pads don't really I make them for long to this. I only really spent 6 on it when it was it in. The pad is like re when I up, transform it to play it the my new, a log as I like it new it needs new for me. So not really no.
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._

User Info: cmwmccal

cmwmccal
3 years ago#9
Transform? I like it in it the now, I buy all my pads to try and out the off button in my, pads don't really I make them for long to this. I only really spent 6 on it when it was it in. The pad is like re when I up, transform it to play it the my new, a log as I like it new it needs new for me. So not really no.

What the hell is this?
It irritates me when people say RPG games.
RATLANK501 IS BACK!!!!!

User Info: gr8twhte

gr8twhte
3 years ago#10
I got the shiny blue one. My wife quickly claimed it.

Love it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How many Xbox 360 controllers do you guys have with the Transforming D-Pads?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived