This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poker Night 2 is hilariously awesome

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Poker Night 2 is hilariously awesome

User Info: GoombaX

GoombaX
4 years ago#1
the computers always fall for my serbian jew double bluff
(grandparents are jewish, whenever my friends and i get together to play texas hold em they call my bluff that).
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Injustice, MvC 2, SMW

GoombaX
4 years ago#2
what, no one likes this game?

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
4 years ago#3
I wasn't under the impression anyone played this. Poker with A.I. (to me) defeats the entire purpose of poker.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: Malefaction

Malefaction
4 years ago#4
I just got it, only played it for a bit, but the characters in it are funny as hell. Great choices too by the way.
There is no love in your violence.

User Info: Blade_Of_Ice

Blade_Of_Ice
4 years ago#5
im not paying $5 more than its worth, and has no online

i played the demo i heard the same joke recycled 3 times, and everytime i went all in everyone chickened out, the A.I. need to grow some virtual balls, i've watched every single episode of the venture bros half a dozen times and not once has Brock been that much of a p****.

GoombaX
4 years ago#6
Blade_Of_Ice posted...

i played the demo i heard the same joke recycled 3 times, and everytime i went all in everyone chickened out, the A.I. need to grow some virtual balls, i've watched every single episode of the venture bros half a dozen times and not once has Brock been that much of a p****.

huh claptrap was ballsy as hell for me always going all in and i havent heard the same joke more than once.

User Info: Blade_Of_Ice

Blade_Of_Ice
4 years ago#7
GoombaX posted...
Blade_Of_Ice posted...

huh in my claptrap was ballsy as hell and i havent heard the same joke more than once.

lucky, for me it was

start the game - huh thats pretty interesting about that immortal jellyfish
4th hand - oh the same jellyfish story, ok...
near end of demo - fine! i'll google the damn jellyfish! just stop talking about it!

that and the different voice sam has now

User Info: Knight_Rider_3K

Knight_Rider_3K
4 years ago#8
I love this game. Big improvement over the first, which was good too.
The Nat Swatters: J. Upton, R. Pena, E. Gattis, and the Braves Bullpen!

GoombaX
4 years ago#9
Blade_Of_Ice posted...
GoombaX posted...
Blade_Of_Ice posted...

huh in my claptrap was ballsy as hell and i havent heard the same joke more than once.

lucky, for me it was

start the game - huh thats pretty interesting about that immortal jellyfish
4th hand - oh the same jellyfish story, ok...
near end of demo - fine! i'll google the damn jellyfish! just stop talking about it!

that and the different voice sam has now

i didnt even here the jelly fish one.
I was insulted a lot by glados though.

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
4 years ago#10
I got lucky and have not really heard the same jokes very often in the same game, usually it mixes it up, and most of it is pretty hilarious.

I think anyone can see though with the choice of characters that its more for the novelty of playing poker with said characters, not a game tailored for Poker players. I just don't get it when people complain about no multiplayer or it not doing Poker well enough, when i think its about the characters first, poker second.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Poker Night 2 is hilariously awesome

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived