This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Okay, what do you want to see in Blood Dragon 2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Okay, what do you want to see in Blood Dragon 2?

User Info: sailormacross

sailormacross
3 years ago#21
i like to see coop added. that will increase replay too. transformers - g1 is the real series everything else is parallel universe crap. i still have g1 bgm and the 1986 movie ost on my player. you got the touch aerialbots merge
anime and jpop and pretty japanese girls fan ::::::::::::::::::::perhaps there was an age where people dreamed of the possibilites of outer space (gundam wing)

User Info: dreamtheater33

dreamtheater33
3 years ago#22
More 80s style sex scenes lol
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious

User Info: sailormacross

sailormacross
3 years ago#23
note 1986 trans movie great except storyline cant blast heroes
anime and jpop and pretty japanese girls fan ::::::::::::::::::::perhaps there was an age where people dreamed of the possibilites of outer space (gundam wing)

User Info: RetroFanGirl

RetroFanGirl
3 years ago#24
CapwnD posted...
Is it Arcade or GoD? Just asking because if it's Arcade then it has a demo.

Not that I need a demo, I was planning on getting it anyways since it's stand alone. See my problem is that I have the Xbox version of Far Cry 3 but I want to get the PC version of Blood dragon. So now everything is ok!

Its standalone, but you'll have to use uPlay even if you buy it from Steam. A bit silly, I have to keep two clients up for it o.O
Hi.

User Info: Arucard05

Arucard05
3 years ago#25
CapwnD posted...
Is it Arcade or GoD? Just asking because if it's Arcade then it has a demo.

Not that I need a demo, I was planning on getting it anyways since it's stand alone. See my problem is that I have the Xbox version of Far Cry 3 but I want to get the PC version of Blood dragon. So now everything is ok!

Its standalone, but you'll have to use uPlay even if you buy it from Steam. A bit silly, I have to keep two clients up for it o.O

I wish publishers would realize uPlay and Origin aren't going to be a thing.
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Now celebrating one year of irrelevance.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Okay, what do you want to see in Blood Dragon 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived